Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Lady Pirate has lost her game!   Technical Issues

Started Aug-15 by Lady Pirate (MCPirateLady); 1129 views.

Hi, folks,

I had a weird thing happen this evening. I opened the game and everything was fine. Suddenly, my screen went black and the game closed. I tried several times to open the game and just got the black screen and game closing. Restarted my iPad and the game came back, but right at the beginning! Sent a plea for help to EG, and hoping they can restore it.  So sorry to all my friends! I will keep you updated as things progress.

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Aug-15

Please keep me updated on what’s going on with your game!! I am so sorry this happened to you!! 

Does John need help while you are having issues with your game? Is he still working on the Little Raven?? 

Please just let me know how I am able to best support the both of you!!

Hugs~ Debbie kissing_heart

PS... I just looked at your game, and it is at lvl 93. Nothing looks different on my end. Just so you know what others are seeing! 

Debbie, I hope my game is really still there! I can’t get to it, though. Now that I know what you’re seeing, maybe I can try again to download it from the cloud?

John is playing again, but is hesitant to ask for help, because he goes back to school next week and isn’t sure if he’ll be able to keep playing once his classes begin. I was sending him raven eggs for now. If you could do that, I’m sure it will help him! Thanks!

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Aug-16

I am going to send you a PM!!

I will help John, no worries!!

Hugs~ Debbie 

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Aug-16

I have level 93 for you too. Just checked on Twinkle game

Who's John? Maybe I could help too. Have lots of Raven eggs for both TLB2 and Twinkle games.

Hope you get this straightened out soon.

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Aug-16

Terri,

I sent you a PM.

You will find the info in there  that will answer your questions!!

Thank you so much for your help!!

Debbie

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Aug-16

Oh Lady Pirate......I’m so sorry you’re having trouble but I’m sure it will be corrected.  I thought John had stopped playing due to school so I declined him some time ago but since he’s playing again, I sent him another invite. Tell him to accept and I’ll send whatever he needs.  I hope all is taken care of soon

KatieAn56

Aug-16

Hi Lady Pirate, I am sorry to hear about your game.  Hopefully it can be restored through iCloud! I do not have John as a friend but will be happy to send him an invite. I have plenty of raven eggs I can send him, if  you will tell him to accept invite from player Kate. You show as level 93 on my game, too.

No need to return gifts to me either. 

• Edited August 16, 2019 2:34 pm  by  KatieAn56

Wow Lady Pirate: received pm from Debbie, So invited your son to all 3 of my games, only have eggs on one of them, but ok with spending diamonds here and there to get.  ( depends on those darn puzzles and winning diamonds from the kid) scream_catFor him on other of my 2 games. This morning, I see your game at L93, and event room available, your gift to me was available . Hoping your game is restored soon!bouquet

misstracy22

Aug-16

Oh no, Fingers crossed you can get everything sorted.

I’ve sent invite to John and an egg. I’ll keep sending until he doesn’t require any more. No need to return gifts. Just helping friends in need.

take care Tracy