Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325)
Staff

LOL, I think wine from the sink would be very organic   joy_cat

Di (amina046)

May-16

If not organic, at least organized and orgasmicstuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

In reply toRe: msg 1

Bloody Mary Popsicles

2 C Tomato Juice

2 oz. (1/4 C) Vodka

2 tble  Worcestershire Sauce

1 tble  Pickle Juice

2 tsp Hot Sauce

Juice of 1 lime

10 Celery Sticks, but in 4" lengths

1/4 C Flaky Sea Salt, for garnish

2 tsp Old Bay Seasoning, for garnish

Directions

Whisk together in a large measuring cup the Tomato Juice, Vodka, Worcestershire Sauce, Pickle Juice, Hot Sauce and Lime Juice......Pour into popsicle molds then insert celery stick into each popsicle mold.....Freeze 6 hours......Use a little warm water to help unmold and garnish with the salt & Old Bay...

LvlSlgr

Jun-3

OMG! Sounds like just the thing for a hot summer day!

PTG (anotherPTG)

Jun-3

So long as I could suck all the vodka out of it, I wouldn't mind having one!

Mind you it might make me a bit frisky!

Wow! Those strawberry Jell-O shots are for somebody who seriously has way too much time on their hands! They do look amazing, though, & I'm sure they're delicious. 

I'd love your recipe for Chocolate Martinis. :-)

Today I'm drinking what I call Yukon Coffee - iced coffee with a shot of Canadian whiskey.  

CindyKat, invest in a dozen canning jars.  Put the food up hot, wipe the rim of the jar completely clean before you put on the lid, & your creations will keep a long, long time in the fridge.  ;-)

Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325)
Staff

My Chocolate martini is as simple as it gets: it's a 1 to 1 ratio

Vanilla or Whipped Vodka

Your favorite Chocolate liqueur or chocolate flavor combo*

For myself, I'm a terrible drink pourer. I use a 1000 ml measure (that's 4 cups for us Americans but my 4 cup has ml's on the back - easier to calculate) I pour 500ml of the vodka, and 500ml chocolate - then transfer to a liter bottle. That way I can pour a LARGE or small glass and not have to worry about doing calculations or counting when all I want is a drink!

*(Combo... sometimes I want what I call a Chocolate covered creamsicle - in that case - instead of 500 chocolate - I use 325ml chocolate and 175ml Cointreau/triple sec or other orange liqueur. You can do it with Raspberry or any other flavor you like to mix with chocolate too.)