Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Use 30 Items in a Zoom Zone   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Aug-16 by Katijay (Katijay46); 374 views.
Katijay (Katijay46)

Aug-16

No time limit here, should be fairly easy and maybe even work with a DQ, CQ, or Trina or all 3...

In reply toRe: msg 1
Theo (TheoMC)

Aug-16

And just to make sure everyone got the quest correctly: you have to use 30 items in ZZs, not open 30 ZZs (i.e. a ZZ requesting 3 items = 3).

Good luck! four_leaf_clover

I’ve got all my BKQs open, the HOS done, & the ZZs loaded & ready to open. That will take care of 27 of the 30 items. So between a possible DQ & all the reset BKQs, this should go quickly. 

It pays to plan ahead for these. wink

Theo (TheoMC)

Aug-16

Yup! grinning

My Side Quests would give me exactly 30 items, but I'll see what my DQ will be, as I have yuck ZZs in the SQs (Crystal Ball, Carved Chest, and worst of all: Mystic Fountain, 9 items ok, but to get a stamp or a bag of food, I had planned to leave it there forever). And Trina asking for wheels of course, why is she never synch'ed with me?!

Can't wait to be tomorrow! joy

ETA: Three Days ... sob

Katijay (Katijay46)

Aug-17

93 game got a DQ that was almost all ZZ's so finished that one quickly lower game just finally finished using a couple of DQ's and part of a Trina...

Theo (TheoMC)

Aug-20

I got cursed on that one! Had 3 Days, decided not to go for it ... and had 3 Days again the next day! Refused to do it again as the airship was definitely not willing to give me 350 wheels in one go! Next day, I got Another Potion (of course the first airship was 396 wheels but I went on as I was getting a bit nervous to get too behind), followed by Secret Delivery (ouch ... but decided to finish it as I had to complete 2 parts of DQs and took that opportunity to use my first amulet, yay! That was quite fun!).

Not talking about Trina, she always asks for the contrary of what I need!! <sulk> 

I am now up to date again, yay!! ... and fear the worst for tomorrow!! But hey! we are close to the end, it's not the time to give up!! relaxed