Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Help...Lost game   Technical Issues

Started Aug-16 by fishypool; 854 views.
mecsjh1

Sep-20

Is there a way to make a backup of the game on my iPad?  I’ve searched the forum but only see comments on backing up when your game is on a PC.

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Sep-20

I believe iOS backs up your game to iCloud or iTunes? I don't know if it is automatic or if you have to enable it.

There are alot of iOS players here, and I've seen Discussions describing what to do.  But since I play on PC, the procedure didn't stick in my brain.   It may take me a while for me find it.

In the meantime, you could always call Apple CS.  I reckon they'll tell you in a heartbeat.

And maybe an iOS/iPad player will see this and chime in.

XXOO ~ Dhyani

Here's a link to a Discussion I found by typing iPad backup in the Search Box (Find Messages) at the top of this middle section.

https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/2352/1 

Good Luck!  Backing up your game is definitely the smart thing to do!!!!

GinnyTLC

Sep-20

Hi to all  Grams G.G. here.

My back up didn't work to restore my game so I'll be contacting EG. So friends of mine if by chance I'm still on your list don't gift me. I do have a friends list on paper and will send invites if I have to. Hoping EG can restore me.

Good luck to all who lost our games.