Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Janet/Isadora/Jdmorgan/jd/Janni   Messages from the Heart

Started Aug-17 by kthreads; 482 views.
kthreads

Aug-17

I have been away from the game for a while. I dislocated my hip and tore the  muscle over the hip bone. I was hospitalized for a bit, finally sent home and am now doing major PT. Chemo and radiation did a bit more damage than we all thought, but it's going to be okay.
I am able to sit and work the game a bit now, so I'll begin working the Anniversary rooms and stocking up on those 250 coins for each one. I want to thank all of you for hanging in there with me...once again... with this newest adventure.

Janet

PC: Janet / Isadora

Android: Jdmorgan / jd/ janni

Susanna502MC

Aug-18

Happy to hear you're back home. Hope the healing process runs smoothly and doesn't take too long.

Susanna (android)

Navy Blue and Ginger Sue (pc)

EllyV

Aug-18

hi,

don't overdo itwink.

Elly

katiek2

Aug-18

So glad you're back in the game, but please don't overdo it and slow down your progress.  We'll always be here for you.

Ouch! I’m so sorry more pain has been heaped on you! Please take care of yourself & make sure you get enough protein to mend that muscle. I hope your recovery is swift & thorough.

{{{heart}}}

KNIMtheTOAD

Aug-24

Bless you K. I am alive thanks to Chemo radiation and doctors since 1979. Please don't overdue, accept help, eat your veggies, find bliss, smile at yourself. It really picks up my day. 

Your my friend and I try to gift you as often as possible. Will stay with you and keep you in my prayers.

Rosalie