Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Crafting "True Valkyrie's Diadem"   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Aug-18 by Jenny MC (cbtx) (cbtx1); 530 views.

In the crafting lab for the "True Valkyrie's Diadem" it calls for :

-spread wings, pearl comb, 5 unique stamps, 5300 gold, and an item on the lower left that is not revealed ---- it says to keep playing and doing character quests.

Have I missed something, or is this how it is for everyone?

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Aug-18

It is for me. So perhaps more places to open in the future!? That is a good sign.

This is for my iPad game. End of content at this time

AEGram

Aug-18

The ZZ or HOS for that missing item has not been released to players yet......It's quite normal to have question marks on some items after the to craft item has been unlocked and until the player gets to that point in the game . However, I believe this is the first time (or at least the first time in quite awhile) that players reach content end and an item still shows a question mark. 

Whether the game continues with more content to be released or not.....it's a clear indication that the Devs expect to give us more.

In reply toRe: msg 3

It used to happen a lot when the game was relatively new.  But updates were issued every 4 to 6 weeks back then.  It is very rare these days to have question marks for items not yet available because there is such a long time span between updates.  But like you said, maybe it's a good sign.

In reply toRe: msg 3

I guess, on thinking back, that this has been seen before but it has been a long while ago ---- thanks for the reply ---- now I know it's supposed to be like that.

I agree with AEGram,  I am now playing on my 3rd game and I have been scrolling through the Laboratory, I have seen many items that is unlocked but not  available to craft because their are components not available yet  to craft that item, so I looked at my 2nd game and saw those particular components belongs to  Zoom Zones that will open in the next level

- for example 

My third game  I'm at level 52 I see  an Ace of Old Leader in the Laboratory and I see two  components that have a ?, those two  components  belong to Zoom Zones:  Night Watch  and Guardian Chest which are both at level 54, but there is one component is available, that is why this Crafted item is available or unlocked  but can not be craft because you need all the components

But you can gift the item because it is unlocked 

Nona (Waldmeister)

Aug-19

You can gift any item that your friends can put on their wish list, regardless of your own level.

You're right, I wasn't very clear in my post.  The reason you see question marks on crafted items is because you're still leveling up on those particular games.  A question mark on a crafted item doesn't become available until a quest sends you to open either an HOS or ZZ where that item resides.  I was commenting on just those games that are at max level.  It is rare these days that crafted items have question mark items hanging over for the next update.

I've never tried it, but I guess you can purchase an item to gift to friends that you wouldn't have access to on your level.  Because if you haven't reached the level where that item first shows up, you would have no way of getting it.