Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Visually Appealing   Achievements and Musings

Started Aug-18 by kitiara31576; 882 views.
kitiara31576

Aug-18

I have just unlocked the Ancient Park and Chapel areas in the Town (only the second area on the map you can unlock at Level 22).  I've been thinking about how visually appealing the game has been but these last two areas are really pretty.  I especially like the Overgrown Pond.  I LOVE the pink glowing flowers against the blues and greens.  I don't know if anything else thinks about such things, but I definitely notice and appreciate things like that.

One of the things I LOVE so much about the Elder Scrolls series of games is how beautiful they are, but I don't let myself play them very much any more because if I start playing Morrowind or Skyrim at 10 PM, I'll still be playing at noon the next day....  Yeah, they really are that addicting, if you enjoy being able to go anywhere you want and explore everything you can see.

Does anyone else notice and appreciate all the attention to detail and eye candy factor in these games?

Absolutely! That’s what initially drew me into the Castle - how beautiful & intricate the scenes are. The detail in the Chapel, for instance, is just incredible, & the Angel Statue is so beautiful it gives me chills. And I love the blue butterflies flitting around the Park.

You have more amazing beauty coming up …… enjoy the journey!

KatieAn56

Aug-19

I agree.  I love the graphics, the colorful rooms, the intricate scenes, the storyline and that's what drew me into the Castle also.  There is always something new to see, no matter how many times you visit an area.  Unlike some games, this one never gets boring!  Kudos to the devs, artists, writers, programmers on a job VERY well done and always entertaining! It's like opening a present every time I open the game!!

misstracy22

Aug-19

And to top it all you get a daily free gift when you visit MC....

KatieAn56

Aug-19

That is true!! So another present from MC beside all the ones listed. Thanks Miss Tracy I forgot to list that one!!

kitiara31576

Aug-20

Oh, I SOOOO can't wait to see everything else.  That's one of the reasons I'm playing -- I want to see everything!  I'm definitely looking forward to unlocking and seeing all the other areas.

And for all the Halloween stuff to start up so I can get as much of that as possible!!

kitiara31576

Aug-20

Yes, gotta love free gifts!  And every time they give me a free daily gift, I'm one day closer to getting the Gift Horse (daily bonuses) Achievement, so it's a double whammy!  

In reply toRe: msg 8
Theo (TheoMC)

Aug-20

I am definitely enjoying MC visuals (Elephant Games are so great with graphics). The areas, the scenes, the items, everything is quite stunning!! Thanks EG!! 

BJApple

Aug-20

I know how tempting it is to see it all.  What you should know is that once you reach the end of current content (level 93) you will be waiting several months between updates.  And each level gets more expensive (gold, stamps, and other inventory items).  Enjoy the journey.