Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Visually Appealing   Achievements and Musings

Started Aug-18 by kitiara31576; 2058 views.
In reply toRe: msg 8
Theo (TheoMC)

Aug-20

I am definitely enjoying MC visuals (Elephant Games are so great with graphics). The areas, the scenes, the items, everything is quite stunning!! Thanks EG!! 

BJApple

Aug-20

I know how tempting it is to see it all.  What you should know is that once you reach the end of current content (level 93) you will be waiting several months between updates.  And each level gets more expensive (gold, stamps, and other inventory items).  Enjoy the journey.

kitiara31576

Sep-2

I have a feeling by the time I finally get to level 93 there will already be a new update.  I'm only level 32 so far.  It's definitely gonna take me quite a while to get to level 93.

I'm wondering about the recent HOS and zoom zone changes.  Do the HOS and zoom zones change when you get to certain levels, or did they just change across the board for everybody at the same time?  The reason it matters is because I want to see EVERYTHING.  If they're updating/changing the HOS and zoom zones for everyone now, then I'll only get to see the new versions of all the new things I haven't unlocked yet.  If they change for each player when they reach certain levels, then I'll still get to see all the original artwork and the new stuff too.

Does anyone have any idea of which case is true?

Nona (Waldmeister)

Sep-2

Some of the HOS change completely at a certain level: 3 in the castle like the winter/summergarden, mirror nave and castle armoury. (Didn't look up the exact names.)

Some change partially during certain levels when the black matter appears and disappears.

There also have been some minor changes that came with updates for all levels at the same time, e.g. a certain item appeared in a different spot or the fixing of some visibility issue of a hidden object.

kitiara31576

Sep-16

Do you have any idea when Halloween stuff is going to start?  I'm SUPER excited to start collecting every Halloween anything I can.

Nona (Waldmeister)

Sep-17

No idea. Last year was the first, so there is not much of a track record yet. And the events don't start at a specific date. Spring and xmas have varied quite a lot. All I can say is it will be about 40 days around  Halloween, so my guess is 2nd week of October. (Could just as well be the 28th.)

LvlSlgr

Sep-17

Last year was the first year we had a private room for the Fall Event, but we've had Fall Events every year since 2015. This is evident from the list of "Fall pets" in AEGram's discussion "PETS -- How you get them".

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/40/1

Just to add, Christmas Event began December, 2014 and Spring and Fall Events were added in 2015.  I have October 12, 2015, October 17, 2016, October 16, 2017 and October 24, 2018 for the Fall Events.  My days may not be 100% accurate because there were times we downloaded the event but it didn't actually start until later.  But at least it's some indication of when this year's event might begin.

PTG (anotherPTG)

Sep-17

Thanks for reminding me dear friend

I can snooze for another month before springing into action,.

The Anniversary Room is very soporific! zzzzzzzz

Nona (Waldmeister)

Sep-17

Thank you LvlSlgr, something was nagging me while writing but I thought of the room and got it all wrong. confounded I should have thought of pets.

Glad someone dug up all the dates of the event start.