Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Get 30 Pet Medallions    Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Aug-20 by Katijay (Katijay46); 1052 views.
Katijay (Katijay46)

Aug-20

No time limit, but can seem hard, doing DQ's, feeding pets or if you do not have any you can buy them with diamonds....good luck....

Berniesdad

Aug-20

Hi, Katijay. How do you buy Pet Medallions with diamonds?  I can only figure out DQ’s and pet feeding. 

Thanks 

mdpetdoc

Aug-20

In order to buy pet medallions with diamonds, you must have less than 5 in inventory. When you have less than 5 in inventory and you craft pet food, you will be given the opportunity to buy the medallions you need. 

Katijay (Katijay46)

Aug-20

This has been pure torture on both of my games....my upper level tried feeding pets after feeding 38 pets I only got 12 medallions...the DQ's are not much of a help either, but hopefully will make it!... 

Katijay (Katijay46)

Aug-20

I have heard of those that have a few medallions will sell them off so they can buy them... that is not possible for me with either of my games...

In reply toRe: msg 5
Theo (TheoMC)

Aug-21

Alright … Theo's castle adventures:

First DQ: Ancient Picture. Wants me to feed pets, I go for the Snow Griffin: +1 medallion

Finish the DQ: +10

Next DQ: What’s Going On … ok … First start to feed Trina with the 5 ZZs she wants in order to complete her quest, hoping to get wheels on the next round (constant boxing match with her).

Too bad, Trina wants ZZs (Trina? Why don’t you try to surprise me by giving me what I need??)

First airship, many wheels wasted. First request for pets: Snow Griffin and Spider, both bring me wood, no medallion in there (another sigh)

Call back the airship after 2 hours so that I can move on, another many wheels going to limbo (boohoo…)

Feed pets again: Snow Griffin and Spider (I am stubborn): both wood, a bit better: +1

Finish the DQ: +10

Next DQ: 3 Days … are you kidding?? Not again??

22 medallions in my backpack, gotta run to work, therefore time to think about it, but 99% sure I won’t start the DQ.

Let’s see what tomorrow brings (3 Days again? Ah! Maybe Gnome Spy or What’s Going On again? Bets are open!)

Good luck everyone!! four_leaf_clover

(no way I sell the medallions I already have!)

Katijay (Katijay46)

Aug-21

Both games are finally finished had to use an amulet in my lower game...had Secret Delivery....had Knowledge Hunter my 93 game...

KatieAn56

Aug-21

Finished mine today after feeding MEGA pets, which would give me 0 or 1 medallion, (Black Cat gave me 3 medallions and then 1 medallion) OR wooden chests with 0 medallions or silver and gold chests.  I fed Good Natured Hedgehog (70%-iron chest) and got a gold chest!! A lot of my higher per cent of iron/wood chests pets gave gold and silver!!  Second DQ 220 wheels, but did get to combine that with a Trina quest.  Unfortunately, the first send off only gave me 113 wheels! By this time had to go to bed.  Got up this a.m., sent off the airship, finished that DQ.  So what is the next DQ?? Three HOSs to be visited 3 times!!! But finally finished!! I agree with Katijay this task has been torture on my level 33 game. I have over 500 pet medallions so I agree with Theo, no way would I sell those!! Good luck to all who have not finished.

• Edited August 21, 2019 3:33 pm  by  KatieAn56
AuntieRoo

Aug-21

Just my opinion, 

About a year ago I had hundreds of Pet Medallions.Every time there was a CC I struggled with the task of “Get Medallions” so I made the decision to get rid of all my Pet Medallions.

I crafted Simple Food until they were all gone!

This helped with the Food Frenzy Achievement (craft 1000 pet foods).Although I paid 200 coins to craft the food I received much more than that  with the coin reward overall.

As far as I am aware the Pet Medallions are only used to craft pets.When a new pet is available I buy Pet Medallions with diamonds which also helps with “Marker Master Achievement” (buy 1200 items) & “Pet Prepared Achievement”(get 1000 Pet Medallions. 

Now I purchase Pet Medallions to craft Simple Food for this task 

Just my way of playing MC.

• Edited August 21, 2019 4:39 pm  by  AuntieRoo
Oodie (Oodeveer)

Aug-21

I had a Gnome Spy DQ so I used an amulet as well so I got all 30 medallions.  I was fortunate to work in a Trina request too.

Lower level players are at a disadvantage with a number of these tasks like getting these medallions. I wish they could be put on the wish list!