Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Get 30 Pet Medallions    Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started 8/20/19 by Katijay (Katijay46); 2046 views.
loopykaren

8/21/19

Hi i use everything on this i do the DC then if there dodgy ones meaning 2 parts or 3 i also use an amulet i feed some pets as well but not to many and i also craft and do the airship im basically saying whatever i can throw at this i will ps. im also cautious with the all these things to make sure i dont run low yep i have always wondered why u cant put them on the wish list to 

I wish they could be put on the wish list!”

Me too!!!

This is getting ridiculous …… I’ve finished 1 DQ, done 4 parts of Something New, fed so many pets, I’ve lost count, & I still only have 7 medallions! Even pets that usually bring iron chests brought silver & gold, except Hedgehog & Winged Cat who both brought an iron chest with not 1 medallion in it! rage

Ros, I’m starting to consider your way. I have over 1800 medallions, though, so crafting 360+ simple food just to be able to buy 23 more would take a while! Not to mention 72,000 coins! fearful

CC to AuntieRoo
loopykaren

8/21/19

Druid is the easiest way not just to craft simple food as i think that gives you 5  everytime u craft??

In reply toRe: msg 13
loopykaren

8/21/19

yep i noticed the iron didnt give me any to i think it was all wood im sure the griffen defo gives it cant member all mine but i dint use many as i always feel on challenges its A MISER! so i do the DC,s after that then the rest as i said above

In reply toRe: msg 13
loopykaren

8/21/19

Just had another thought on this i use to think when we were feeding pets and when we hit the tab over the chest i use to think the first percentage of the chest was the one you had to pick but then i realised you go to all the chests on that particular pet you are going to feed to see all the percentages ps. you would think i would have sussed this after nearly 3 yrs of playing with a lot of dying brain cells and wine oh man im i gonne need it for the second last task morphing!

AEGram

8/21/19

I decided a long time ago that the pet chests are not the way to go when attempting to get pet medallions (at least on my game).

I got a Another Potion that yielded 2 medallions for each part ..... (I was very fortunate that Trina was also wanting wheels and ZZs!) ..I was supposed to feed pets 10x during that 5-part....so I fed Griffin and Winged Cat....Winged Cat gave me 2 medallions....at the end of the DQ, I had 12 medallions......oh, and after feeding the 2 pets, I also tried a few others and managed to get 1 more medallion....so now I had 13.

Second DQ was Inspiration (Trina still needs more ZZs so that worked out in my favor) .... part 3 of that DQ was to feed pets 12x ...... I fed several pets...got zero medallions.....so, at the end of second DQ, I had 23 medallions.

THEN I got Special Interest! ----- It was not a regular one, so I fed some more pets and ended up with 5 more medallions.....up to 28, so I still had to at least do part 1 of the DQ ...... That DQ yields 3, 4, and then 6 pet medallions........so I easily got my 30.

However, my point is.......I fed numerous pets and only ended up with 8 additional pet medallions......So, for my game at least, the DQs is the most reliable way to go for securing the pet medallions.

AuntieRoo

8/21/19

When I crafted the Simple Food my reward was usually coins x2 or a wand/second bag of food, so I did not end up out of pocket when crafting.

Perhaps it might be time consuming for you to get rid of your medallions for this CC but you could dispose of them before the next one.

I would craft a certain amount each day until they are all gone.

Perhaps you could feed pets now that require Simple Food as you can craft more with the Pet Medallions you already have.

loopykaren

8/21/19

Do any of you not think an amulet helps in the DC,S cuz if u get difficult ones it can help you do them faster or maybe its just the way i play?

In reply toRe: msg 18
loopykaren

8/21/19

Think i got to about 16 or 17 then moved on to pets ten crafted simple food so i try to even it all out dont know if this is working but i just know im happy i finished it earlier today.

Crystal;P (12earth45)

8/22/19

Did a 10 part quest for 10 medallions , Tuesday, next day had 5-part with visits to 3 hos each.. etc...

fed pets while waiting for hos to refresh. Bother only some wooden... rest gave gold!!!! When they have been wooden.

tired after work, used amulet to get rest of pet medallions, and ZZ task for Wednesday. 

This challenge made think.... do I really want this last avatar?