Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Magic Miser done!! Yoohoohoo!!!   Achievements and Musings

Started Aug-20 by Theo (TheoMC); 517 views.
Theo (TheoMC)

Aug-20

Woohoo!!!

When I realised beginning of April that I had almost no shards left and was 80'000 away from Magic Miser, I thought it would take me about 20 years to get that achievement done. But I had forgotten that you were so fantabulous!! kissing_heartkissing_heartheart_eyes Many many many thanks to:

My old beloved friends from DM: Dhyani's Z Family (aka the Fantastic Thirteen), Pat, witch, Gloria, Judy, Marlo, Gandalf, Chay (not for the shards wink but for all your support when I was always running after coins and feeling like abandoning),

My newer lovely friends: TUGUM, katiek, KWork, Dona, Belle, Carrah, Pearla, Athena & Co, Kay, Marcia, Darlene, Abbi, Randy, Nona, Brin, Fred, Heidi,

And all of you who sent me Ice Breaths !! OMG I hate lists, I always fear to forget somebody! If I did, please forgive me!!

I shall keep the Ice Breath in my list, because shards will always be needed (sigh) and because it is sometimes easier to gift. So I’ll continue to swap with whoever wants to!

Oh btw, talking about swapping: I keep the Unique Stamp in my wish list as I have been swapping them with a lot of friends. I have reached that achievement quite a while ago, so I don’t know if we are exchanging them because you need them, because you think I need them, or simply because it is easier! If you have also reached your achievement and need anything else, please let me know (or send me something else wink)!

Thank you again so so so much for your help!!! You are the bestest!!!! heartpulse

And now ….

Party time!! Fanfare!! Confetti!! Parade!!! And a barrel of rum of course!!! innocent

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Aug-20

WOO HOO!!!thumbsup YAAAAAY!!!clapkiss

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Aug-20

Theo,

What a fantastic, hard fought, tough Achievement to accomplish!! CONGRATULATIONS tadaclapstars!! Time to get your party on and celebrate!! 

I am not on your friends list couple, as I play on iOS, and you are on PC. But I so thoroughly enjoy your posts, they make me laugh and smile so I wanted to share in the opportunity to extend how thrilled I am for you!! kissing_heart

I think you are the one who is FANTABULOUS my friend!! 

May the festivities commence!! WTG!! 

Hugs ~ Debbie 

katiek2

Aug-20

Oh WOW!  So happy for you, as it's quite an achievement.   I'm still trying to complete that particular task. Since you've reached your goal, is there something else you'd rather receive?  I'd be happy to send you whatever you need. 

katiek

SharpEye1

Aug-20

Way to go, Theo!!  It is definitely a hard won achievement!  As to the stamps, I thought you needed them so was happy to send as I have reached that achievement a long time ago.  Let me know whatever else you need and I'm happy to help!  There's really nothing I especially need, I just throw up random items every other day or so to give friends something to send so they get their postcards.  Although, the eggs are there due to a friend wanting to unload her inventory and I keep them ready to gift to the Consortium for players who need particular eggs. heart_eyes

oiuoiu321

Aug-21

Way to go!  That one takes SO much persistence.

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Aug-21

Yowzer!!!  Big Time Persistence!!!  An achievement to take pride in!  Congratulations Theo!

Nona (Waldmeister)

Aug-21

Wow Theo, congrats! bouquettadasparkles 80k shards from April to now is really fast.thumbsupAnd MM is such a huge achievement.

Darlene2436

Aug-21

CONGRADULATIONS. That is a hard challenge. I'm working hard but every time I lose the game for some reason the numbers in the achievements change when I lose the game I know I had about 82000 in the Magic Miser, now I have 74565 shards there are a few other changes (not in my favor) but at least I got my game.  

Ok for party time I'll definitely  take the rum, better make it 2 barrels ;)  after the rum :(

KatieAn56

Aug-21

I do not foresee finishing this achievement any time soon.  I haven't finished the 2nd level yet!.  I, too play on IOS but I read all of your posts!! So a big CONGRATULATIONS to you....party on!!!