Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Magic Miser done!! Yoohoohoo!!!   Achievements and Musings

Started 8/20/19 by Theo (TheoMC); 2198 views.
In reply toRe: msg 12
katiek2

Apr-8

WHEW!  MAGIC MISER IS DONE, COMPLETED, FINI!  

Thank you so much to all who helped.  Friends, please keep the ICE BREATH on your wish list.  I will gift it to you.  No return gift expected.  

Good luck to all of you striving for this achievement.  I'll be more than happy to help out.

katiek

TinyFaerie
Staff

Apr-8

Congrats katiek that is a brutal achievement to get but thanks to friends its can be done.

Like you I am paying it forward.

CONGRATULATIONS!! WTG!! claptwo_heartstada

Kathy, what a very long, hard earned Achievement to get!! 
In your true, generous, giving, helping, “pay it forward” style which is simply second nature to you...you want to continue to help others accomplish their MM achievement!! 
You are one very AWESOME kissing_heart Lady!!

Hugs~ Debbie 

oiuoiu321

Apr-8

Wow, way to go!  That takes a lot of dedication.  tada

SharpEye1

Apr-8

Way to go, my friend!!  I also continue to gift the ice breath to all my friends still working on this brutal task!  CONGRATS!! Ada heart_eyes

Msg 2526.18 deleted
Honeyphan

Apr-8

Congratulations on the achievement! :) (though I have no idea what you're talking about. lol)

I'm still at level 30 (keeping there while I get a majority of Trina tasks accomplished for keys) - is the ice breath something that comes later into the game? (If it is, should I put it on my wishlist now? Or wait til it comes into my game??)

KatieAn56

Apr-11

Congrats katiek2! I have a looooonnnnggg way to go on that one!! 

Kate

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Apr-12

WOW!!! You should be so proud of that achievement!