Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

pet medallians??    Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Aug-20 by pclark200; 808 views.
pclark200

Aug-20

I think I have a mental block against these...is there any way to get them except by feeding pets??

Also get them by doing the DQ's and if you don't have any in your inventory you can buy them with diamonds.

Bingo (manybears)

Aug-20

Sell off all the coins you have on hand, then buy the cheapest pet food ($200).  You will have to use 5 diamonds at a time to buy the food, but it buys you 5 pet medallions for each bag of food you buy and it will count towards your 30 needed for the challenge (6 x's $200 and 6x's 5 diamonds giving you 30 pet medallions).  It works great as long as you have lots of diamonds!  Good luck....

Bingo (manybears) said:

Sell off all the coins you have on hand,

I think you mean sell the pet medallions......

pclark200

Aug-20

This is my least favorite challenge on the 30 day thingy.

Bingo (manybears)

Aug-20

Sorry, yes, I did mean medallions.  You will have to excuse my confusion.  Not as young and quick as I used to be!!!

Bingo (manybears) said:

Not as young and quick as I used to be!!!

Preaching to the choir...…………...

Berniesdad

Aug-20

I tried this, and I spent 5 medallions and 200 coins and won coins. Doesn’t make sense to me. 

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Aug-20

Be patient. Do the DQs and feed your pets.

Bingo (manybears)

Aug-20

Yup, when you go into your challenge you will find you have been credited with 5 pet medallions.  Just keep buying food and you will keep going up by 5 medallions every time you use them to purchase another bag of food.  You will get to the 30 needed.  Cheers