Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Daily Quest tasks   Gifts, Wishes and Random Pleas for Help

Started Aug-21 by Llamamama18; 248 views.
Llamamama18

Aug-21

Hope this is the correct place to post this request.  Since some of the daily quests seem to have changed is there a list of quests and their tasks so I can check if I want to do one or not?

AuntieRoo

Aug-21

Hi, I hope this link will take you to the list of quests.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages?msg=29.1

I just want to add that the new random DQs are just that random and there is no way to keep track of those.  Some of us tried when they first appeared but when we noticed that there was no pattern to them we stopped.   I believe there are 6 original DQs that never change, I'm not sure exactly which ones they are but I'm sure someone will come along with that information.

Llamamama18

Aug-21

Thanks for that, it will be a great help although I now know that some are random.

Nona (Waldmeister)

Aug-21

However there is some consistancy in the random ones. You don't know to which HOS or ZZ you will be send but the number of visits will be the same and tasks like getting steering wheels, feeding pets, playing dice or spinning the wheel are identical to the non randomised versions which still appear.