Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Earn 500 Coins Collecting Morphing Objects   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Aug-22 by Katijay (Katijay46); 685 views.
Katijay (Katijay46)

Aug-22

This will be tedious, but doable, just keep moving those flowers seem to slow their showing up during this CC....also this would be a good time to change the Avatar if you don't want the one the game is offering....you must change before you start the last CC...

carmen1539

Aug-22

Hi Katijay

My avatar name is Carmen and I play on a PC.  Thank you for letting me know that I must change my avatar before i start the last CC.  I myself did not want the last one they were offering of the conductor and I wanted to change to the cowgirl which I don't have.   I would have been upset if I started the challenge and wound up with him.  Now i know that you have to change it beforehand.  Good looking out.  Thank you and happy gaming.

Katijay (Katijay46)

Aug-22

That happened to me with the first time they offered the change in Avatars; with my lower game now I wish we could change more than one...I play on PC as well...I have 2 games going if you need more friends PM me your ID and will add you...

Nona (Waldmeister)

Aug-22

Before completion would have been enough but the earlier the better. It's too easy to get carried away and then it's to late.

There is something else: during the last CC there was a glitch and people who toyed with the idea of getting an older avatar and confirmed the change were then stuck with it and had no means to change back to the default. (I think they were then later recompensated by BF and so ended up with two avatars for the last challenge).

In any case it is better not to leave the choice to the last minute.

carmen1539

Aug-22

Hi Katijay

This is Carmen and my ID is 436753.  Thanks for adding me

carmen1539

Aug-22

Hi Nona.

Thank you for advising me not to wait for the last minute.  You'll be glad to know that I have already changed the conductor to the cowgirl and I'm all set.  I added it before I do the 500 coins morphing objects tonight.  Good call.  Glad to have friends like you.

Nona (Waldmeister)

Aug-22

You're welcome. I did send you an invite.

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Aug-22

I don’t know why but this one was really easy for me.  It seemed the flowers were more prevalent or noticeable than before.  It took only took me 45 minutes to collect enough for 500 coins.

KatieAn56

Aug-22

YAY!!! I agree Oodie, this one was easier than I thought it would be! It took me 4 minutes to get each 50 coins, so I would roam through get 50, play a few ARs, roam again.  And they did seem to fall easier.  Good luck to all blush

In reply toRe: msg 9

This chore is the worst of all.

For those of us whose eyesight and manual dexterity are not what they were a few years ago, it is unnecessarily excessive (500!?!) and difficult.

When the devs do this during the other events, the morphs are brightened and more plentiful ---- why not this event?? 

Very thoughtless on the part of the devs.