Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Lady Pirate new game ID   Friends

Started Aug-23 by Lady Pirate (MCPirateLady); 963 views.

Yay, my game has been transferred to my new ID. Friends, please delete my old ID i1274856 and use my new ID i2742183. I tried to invite everyone, but my list is incomplete, so please reinvite me if you will be so kind.

I’m trying to catch up on the CC...lost my game on plain stamp night, so have those on my list, but pet food and airship items will also be appreciated.

Thanks to all the hard working people at EG and BFG who did the restore in time for me to (hopefully) complete the CC!

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Aug-23

So glad you’re up and running.  What an ordeal!  I accepted your invite but your wish list isn’t up yet.  I’ll send gifts as soon as the list appears.

Update.....I guess I didn’t wait long enough after accepting!  The wish list is up and the gift sent.  Yay!

Thanks! I’m so happy, I was practically dancing around the house with my iPad!

AuroraMC

Aug-23

Sent you an invite, will leave your old number as long as your old anniversary room is still up an running.

happy gaming :)

manyhugs

Sun (sunriserain)

Aug-23

I sent an invite. Glad you’re back. 

Sun

Grandmasix

Aug-23

Glad you’re back.  I’ve sent you an invite, too.  My name is Marilyn and I play as grandma 6.  You sent an invite to my old game that I keep up for events, which is fine, but I didn’t receive one on my new game.  Hope you accept it!

KatieAn56

Aug-23

So glad you got your game back!!! 

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Aug-23

Welcome back! Twinkle got your invite and  accepted.  sent a stamp. If  missed your invite on TLB2, will send invite.

Good luck on the CC!

misstracy22

Aug-23

Hi, so pleased your back. Accepted your invite. Will send gift tomorrow. Sorry missed the opportunity today. 

Tracy

CindyK65

Aug-23

WooHoo, you’re back! Accepted invite and will keep old game until end of event. I’m playing catch-up also. Finished medallions just b4 reset and hope to finish morphing flowers b4 I fall asleep. Good luck w/catch-up. I know you can do it. Airship item on its way to you,