Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

**Keep Anniversary Room Open After CC Ends**   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Aug-23 by Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom); 348 views.

So tonight is the last night of the CC, but the Anniversary Event still has 27 days left so PLEASE keep your Anniversary Room open.

Keep stormin' the castle...……………..

AEGram

Aug-23

I have 14 friends who are inactive and have been inactive all during the Anniversary Room introduction and days following. Naturally, none of them are displaying an Anniversary Room.......so far, I don't worry about them. A lot of people take a break during summer and will be really bummed out that they missed this opportunity. I'll reserve judgment on whether they have quit playing completely until a couple of weeks after Fall Event starts.

I have 1 other friend who became active about a week ago.......no Anniversary Room displayed from the beginning or yet. I've read that several players are having problems getting shards or wheels for a Trina quest to get the necessary key to open the room.....so, again, this one I will decide on later.

However, I have another friend who just yesterday switched to the Halloween Room. There are still basically 28 days remaining for the Anniversary Room HOS to be active (27 days and 21 hours). 28 x 250 = 70,000 coins that this person is depriving EACH of his/her friends from being able to get. .....It matters not to me because I already have more coins than I will ever have time or years alive to spend. But to some lower level players, 70,000 coins can make a big difference. (I'm hoping this friend just unlocked Halloween Room or opened some slots and is having the glitch of reopening the Anniv Room, but friends not seeing it.)

Game etiquette is leaving your appropriate room available for others to still use regardless of whether you are continuing in the event. There will be several days between the closing of the Anniversary Room and the beginning of the Fall Event (if history holds.....The Anniversary Room HOS will deactivate in September. The earliest Fall has ever started is October 12.)

In reply toRe: msg 2
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Aug-23

I would notify your Halloween room friend ( like you and others did to me) They may not know it is not showing.

KatieAn56

Aug-24

I agree with TLB2 about notifying the friend.  I had two whose rooms had reverted back to their Halloween Room.  I do not think they were playing just leaving their AR open for others. I notified one and another player notified the other and  they immediately changed rooms back to AR.  I, too have 14 who have not changed their room at all and are showing red, so I presume they have not accessed the game at all.  

• Edited August 24, 2019 8:49 am  by  KatieAn56