Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Strange Player Activity   Technical Issues

Started Aug-24 by dair (dairr); 1706 views.
dair (dairr)

Aug-24

would someone who speaks more clearly then myself,PLEASE report to MC Staff,that the creepy coming & goings while  they are able to change their level,of 1 particular player finally caused me concern for US !!!

this player leaves my friends LIST at whim returns at whim changes level constantly  NOW..

SORRY SHADOW   575080 this recent mc player dancing of yours while you change your levels  being on my list & count to gone and uncounted then back again while changing your level which you did several times this week  had me put you in declined for GOOD..this morning.and clearly reporting the issue again just differently..

would someone please report this concern & issue to MC STAFF

In reply toRe: msg 1
dair (dairr)

Aug-24

I spoke about this a few weeks ago shadow was crying on their mc player card they went back to start..sense then shadow retuned to 93 , shadow just recently this week decided they wanted to start over  and walla shadow is at level 12.. ???? shadow went to 17 ??? before shadow left my friend list  & count ..shadow returned active at level 7 yesterday day before I let the activity stew in my mind till it grated on me.. all is not right with the activity.. would someone explain the capacity to pull off..the level changing stunts the comings and going ..

Di (amina046)

Aug-24

I would get rid of him. does not show in the forum!

pclark200

Aug-25

Several years ago several players had managed to hack into the game and could come and go at will...and take inventory with them. Are you missing anything?

In reply toRe: msg 4
Theo (TheoMC)

Aug-25

Maybe I completely misunderstood the issue, but it might also be someone (like Darlene) who has serious problems with their game, lost it, started playing again while waiting for CS to get everything back and lost it again? Of course I really don't know...

If you don't know who Shadow is and feel uncomfortable with them, deleting them is surely the best solution anyway!

Darlene2436

Aug-25

Theo, I'm sorry that you think it's me that's the Shadow. If you talk to Dhyani she could verify this, we spent 4 hours on the phone last week teaching me how to back up my computer put the info on my desktop and lots more.So I hope my friends won't delete me because of your comment.  Yes I did lose my game numerous times and I get upset and come to the forum for positive support. If you don't want me as a friend I understand....               

Nona (Waldmeister)

Aug-25

Darlene, I think you misread Theo's post. He was merely pointing out that this other player named Shadow might be in the same unfortunate position like you and has serious issues with his/her game. The original poster had no contact with Shadow and was worried that the freak levelling might not be above board.

We all understand that you are in no way to blame as you have reported your ups and downs here on delphi. We love you and won't think for a moment of deleting you.

Darlene2436

Aug-25

Thank you for clarifying that post,  Theo, I hope you will except my apology ;(  

Theo (TheoMC)

Aug-26

Awww Darlene, I definitely don't think Shadow is you and I am not upset with you in any way!! I am glad Nona was here to clarify, thanks Nona! kissing_heart I am the one to apologise for this misunderstanding!

I was wondering why you had that "sorry Theo" after your name!! Now I get it! joy

English is not my mother tongue (I speak French) and I know I can be very good at creating confusion, hence so many smilies in my messages! I am trying hard though! relaxed (er ... not trying hard to be confusing, the other way round!! joy)

So if anybody feels upset with some message I wrote, keep in mind I am quite a happy person dancers and ask me before getting upset, it was probably me using the wrong words or idioms or or or!! blush

(oh and btw, I am a she. Even my nickname is confusing! joyjoyjoy)

Nona (Waldmeister)

Aug-26

Another: Sorry Theo!bouquet

Dhyani already sent me a pm pointing to my mistake of mixed up gender. (And heaping high praise on you.)

With all these nicknames I sometimes get it wrong, my apologies. Now I know and won't forget. Promised.