Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Magic Miser done and done   Achievements and Musings

Started Aug-24 by susieQball; 259 views.
susieQball

Aug-24

Finally done with that achievement thanks to all my wonderful Ice Breath friends that so diligently sent them so generously.  THANK YOU!!!   To all other wonderful friends that contributed  also .  Thank you my friends   Anneke,  Darlene,  Jenny,  Lady Di , Wench,  Purple Princess,  Katiek , Dona ,Marcia, Rob2 , Nona, and angelgirl.  Without  your help this would have been quite a lengthy journey.   On with the 3, 5, 10 and Trinas  quests.  Thank you again.   

Sure wished that we could get some kind of cool Avatar for this achievement  to display      Susie Q

Nona (Waldmeister)

Aug-24

Congrats SusieQ bouquettadasparkles

It's such a huge achievement. Well done!

katiek2

Aug-24

Congrats SusieQ!  What do you need now?  You've been such a "cool" friend in the Ice Breath swap!  Please let me know what you need now and if I have it or don't have it and can afford it, I'll send it.

susieQball

Aug-24

Thanks katiek.  I really don't need anything except airship items that DQ and Trina seem to want all too often.  Anything else I might need would be on my wish list.  I will send Ice Breaths as much as possible to all of  my Ice breath friends for a while.  I will give my poor hand a rest from all the sharding  of my event items and had to replace my worn out mouse.  Thanks again katiek  you are such a dear friend.      susieQ

oiuoiu321

Aug-25

Congratulations! tada That's a hard one to get.  You do deserve something special like an avatar.