Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Updated DQ's List   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Aug-31 by WelshShelley; 790 views.
WelshShelley

Aug-31

Hi All,

Can you show me the link on the Forum, where I might find the latest DQ list of what is needed to be done for the 3 - 5 &10 parters, please. 

I haven't updated my list in over 18 months, and we have had some new ones added. I can then copy and paste.

I have just gone to part 2 of  a 3 parter, and it now wants 240 airship wheels (Trina wants 300), a visit to the Northern Emblem and Battle Trophy.

So, because airship items are a premium at the mo, after the Challenge depleted most of them. I want to piggy back the DQ's with Trina.

Cheers

Welsh Shelley

I know that someone recently posted the DQ List, just not sure where at this time.  I'm sure someone else will come along with the information.  As far as the "new" ones, these are randomized and there is no way to tell where you will be sent.  Many of us tried when they first appeared, but it became apparent that they were random.  The only thing that stays the same is the airship, pets fed, items crafted, dice game, fortune wheel requirements in the DQ.

Found it:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/29/1

WelshShelley

Aug-31

Thanks Tammy for your reply.

I have looked at the updates on there, but have them already on my fact sheet.

The ones, I am missing take in HOS' and ZZ's, the "New Lands" on the Map, eg. Harbour, Fairy Forest, East, Bone Kingdom and Northern Islands.

Cheers

Welsh Shelley

WelshShelley said:

The ones, I am missing take in HOS' and ZZ's, the "New Lands" on the Map, eg. Harbour, Fairy Forest, East, Bone Kingdom and Northern Islands.

Those are more than likely some of the new random DQs that have no set pattern.  Be aware though some of them will take you to the Ghostly Chest (one or more times) in those DQs. 

WelshShelley

Aug-31

A Ha, I did wonder if they were random DQ's, then shrugged the idea off.

Have yet to be taken to the Ghostly Chest though through a DQ, time will tell on that one.

Oh well back to the drawing board, and keep doing the "good old, old DQs" at least I know what the next part will be.

Thanks again Tammy

Welsh Shelley

You're welcome.  Just a tip, myself and other players have reported having to visit the Ghostly Chest when doing the "new" versions of Another Potion and Helping Hand.

WelshShelley

Aug-31

OOOOOOO that's sneaky, have just refreshed myself with that one............and you need the "keys of fate", thankfully I have a lot of the Destiny Keys, just knew they would come in handy sometime or other.

But costs 2,000 coins to craft...……….

In reply toRe: msg 8

Well I just got a "new" version of Lost Pages where in the first part you are sent to the Ghostly Chest.  I'll pass...……………..

In reply toRe: msg 9

Just another example of the colossal waste of time and resources the DQs really are ---- so glad I don't bother with them or the utter absurdity of Trina's quests.

airship ---- airship ---- airship ---- ridiculous

you know, this same bunch of devs ruined "Found" with their supply ship, or whatever it was called.

I don't really mind the airship per se, but the requirements are so outrageous and unreachable for the DQ achievements (sending 2-3 airships per quest!) that, even with my OCD, I just ignore that particular absurdity of an otherwise great game.