Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

How did you get your Nickname   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started Sep-2 by TinyFaerie; 3301 views.

Derek Tangye wrote in one of his books after his beloved Monty died, that he would not have another cat unless it was jet black, and turned up late at night in the middle of a storm.  That is how he got his cat Lama.  Great series of books,  A Cat in the Window,   A Gull on the Roof,   A Donkey in the Meadow etc.  He was in top secret work in WWW2 and his wife Jeannie was liason for the Savoy hotel.

Werecatqueen

Sep-5

My nickname and IOS game name- I like werecats, I like queens....so I combined them

My Andriod game name- Meliora is one of my OCs and she's actually the dragon queen

Turbogramma

Sep-5

Back in the days of AOL chat rooms (remember them?!), my daughter was a chat leader and went by Labma.  Well, as her mother, I went by labgramma.  Then, on one of the Subaru forums I frequent, I added "turbo" because I had a Legacy Turbo Touring Wagon (rare car!) at the time.  Ergo, Turbogramma.  It suits me.  And that's how my name came about!

Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

Sep-5

I've worked with kids for decades and even when I am not working with them they walk right up and start conversations with me lol

So - kidmagnet!

Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

Sep-5

Turbogramma said:

Back in the days of AOL chat rooms (remember them?!),

I do!

In reply toRe: msg 9
lilredhood51

Sep-6

mine is a pun of sorts. I started using it back in the 90's just before dh retired from the army. I was working in the px when the toy store opened for Christmas. the store manager asked us to dress us as story book characters. I chose little red riding hood and borrowed my daughters stuffed wolf who guarded my bowl o goodies.. when I got my gmail email I used lilredhood as my email and use it as a name for lots of forums and other places. when people ask me why. also refer to my last name and tell them how else could I get the wolf to stop chasing me around the woods? I said yes and the rest is history.

Randytb

Sep-6

Mine is very easy.

I have always been called a teddy bear because i was so cute and cuddly ((( they said that noy me lol)))))

I would say yeah I am a teddy bear but poke da bear and get da Grizzly lol

At 74 I am still caleed Teddy Bear .

Randy

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Sep-7

I have 3 games-

nvrsdiwsgd - back when MC had tournaments, I had just started playing MC. Got frustrated after not doing so good. So I changed from player to Never Said I Was Good = nvrsdiwsgd

TLB2- boring.. intials ( 2nd game on iPad )

Twinkle- because I love shiny sparkly chimes

katiek2

Sep-7

Katie - because when I was little my dad would sing "k-k-katie" to me "k-k-k-katie, beautiful katie, you're the only girl that I will ever adore".  I can still hear him singing that song.

I confess - I stole mine.

I briefly played an online solitaire game, and one player was named Brad the Impala.  I thought it was a very cute play on Vlad the Impaler.  So when I started playing MC, a clever vampire name just seemed perfect!