Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Kindle fire   Technical Issues

Started Sep-7 by RoraJ; 304 views.
RoraJ

Sep-7

Does anyone else have problems with progress not being saved for Midnight Castle on kindle fire? Most of the time it's fine, but it does happen enough times that it's frustrating. 

In reply toRe: msg 1
Myelle01

Sep-7

Hi Roraj

I too play on Kindle Fire. Yes, I have the same problem but not so often since I got a newer one. My old one did that a lot but the newer one does it rarely. To help prevent the Kindle from not saving your progress, do a force stop.

Go into Settings

Applications

Manage all Applications

Midnight Castle 

Force Stop (you might have to wait for it to catch up to you first depending on which Kindle you have. Don’t FS until you can read real words and numbers for all categories)

Optional but should be done every so often, Clear Cache.

Close out. If you clear the Cache, turn off or reboot, depending on how you use your Kindle.

Hope this works for you.

• Edited September 7, 2019 1:58 pm  by  Myelle01
RoraJ

Sep-7

Ok, I will try the force stop. I was just closing out the game before. I was doing that every hour of gameplay, in hopes that if I did lose progress it wouldn't be too much. Do I need to do the force stop as often?

In reply toRe: msg 3
Myelle01

Sep-7

You should do a force stop every time you play.

BTW: which Kindle Fire are you playing on?

RoraJ

Sep-7

Kindle fire 7, 9th generation