Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

TBear wants friends on PC   Friends

Started Sep-11 by datsalotta; 3551 views.
datsalotta

Sep-12

Hey GulfGuppy!! thanks for helping TBear. 

Anyone else? TBear's id no. is 522574.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Sep-12

Last time I checked, my invite hasn't been accepted.

Norry, I lost connection to MC earlier too. Left it for about an hour and it came back. was out  on both ios and pc.

datsalotta

Sep-12

Thanks Norry. I will be pm-ing my PC friends.

If anyone wants to go the 'extra mile' to help TBear find friends, perhaps pm another PC friend who wants a good friend. Here's the id no. again 522574

Thanks to all who invite TBear

oiuoiu321

Sep-13

I sent an invitation too.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Sep-13

TBear still hasn't accepted my invite. Maybe doesn't need anymore?? I'll keep the invite open through the weekend.

datsalotta

Sep-13

Hey nvrsdiwsgd !  TBear has invites and said thank you in the avatar message. I can only assume your invite has been accepted.

Pls keep me informed if this is so or not. This effort cannot be all for naught, right?

Thank you again.

datsalotta

Sep-13

Thanks oiuoiu !!

TBear said thank you in the Avatar message. Let me know if your invite not accepted. I would assume your invite WILL be accepted but I appreciated hearing from you either way.  Thanks for your help.

Cookie (GulfGuppy)

Sep-13

TopCat's invite has not been accepted yet either. Perhaps TBear doesn't know how to accept? Or doesn't close the game and reopen to refresh it?

Turbogramma

Sep-14

Will send when I get on later today.

datsalotta

Sep-14

Thanks Turbogramma. The only way I know if TBear is receiving her invites is thru Avatar Messages. I will send her a message that way.