Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

TBear wants friends on PC   Friends

Started Sep-11 by datsalotta; 3338 views.
datsalotta

Sep-13

Thanks oiuoiu !!

TBear said thank you in the Avatar message. Let me know if your invite not accepted. I would assume your invite WILL be accepted but I appreciated hearing from you either way.  Thanks for your help.

Cookie (GulfGuppy)

Sep-13

TopCat's invite has not been accepted yet either. Perhaps TBear doesn't know how to accept? Or doesn't close the game and reopen to refresh it?

Turbogramma

Sep-14

Will send when I get on later today.

datsalotta

Sep-14

Thanks Turbogramma. The only way I know if TBear is receiving her invites is thru Avatar Messages. I will send her a message that way.

Gertie (Gertie0513)

Sep-14

Hi  Will send an invite when I get back on the game

datsalotta

Sep-14

TBear says thank you. 

Susanna502MC

Sep-14

I'll be sending invites from Ginger Sue and Navy Blue in a little while.

Hi datsalotta - Sent an invite to TBear a couple of days ago and hasn't been accepted yet. I will hang in there, but wonder if TBear has been inundated with invitations. grimacing

datsalotta

Sep-15

Thanks for all updates. With only avatar messages, I am waiting for TBear s reply. She is not a Delphi member so limited communication. When her avatar message said “looking 4 friends” for several days, asked for permission to post here . 

Could be she received alotta invites

Perhaps leave your invites in place for as long as it takes - no problem?

Thanks for all your help and hope you let me know when your invite is accepted