Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

TBear wants friends on PC   Friends

Started Sep-11 by datsalotta; 3508 views.

Sent invite.  Could use another friend to gift with relaxed.

Pat hibiscus

datsalotta

Sep-12

Hey Pat ! Thanks for sending an invite !!! This forum thread is working I think. Please anyone who wants a good friend, long time MC player, send an invite to TBear id no. 522574

Thank you all.

Mysty (Mysty3615)

Sep-12

Can use another gifting friend. I'll send an invite to TBear

I am having "cannot connect to server" issues (hasn't happened in a long time - go figure), but please let TBear know that I am still interested in a new friend and hope I can get into the castle today wink

Pat

datsalotta

Sep-12

Mysty hello. Thanks for helping Tbear. Anyone else?

datsalotta

Sep-12

Hey phantom I get that LOL. Probably temporary. I would reset my router? Nice to know u will invite TBear once you have the connection

In reply toRe: msg 11
datsalotta

Sep-12

522574 is TBear,s I’d no. Please help my long time friend an send an invite on P C Thank you all

Just managed to get back on after connection problems and have invited TBR to NuttyNana. We are already friends on SantaFairy.

Norry

Cookie (GulfGuppy)

Sep-12

TopCat has sent an invite too. This is my low level game but I am a daily player and able to gift in all 3 time slots.

datsalotta

Sep-12

Hey GulfGuppy!! thanks for helping TBear. 

Anyone else? TBear's id no. is 522574.