Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FRIENDS OF CHARLIE   Friends

Started Sep-18 by CHARLIE (charlieisr); 798 views.

JUST POSTED IN TECHNICAL ISSUES  NOT TOO SURE WHERE IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN.  LAPTOP MAY HAVE TO GO TO THE TECH.  IT SAYS PLUGGED IN AND NOT CHARGING AND IS DISCHARGING.  SO I SHUT IT DOWN.   WILL SEE WHAT A TECH SAYS TOMORROW.   ALL MY MC GAMES ARE ON THAT LAPTOP.  MAIN, AND ROOMS TO LET. 

Nona (Waldmeister)

Sep-18

I also have to watch my battery when using the laptop. Main problem is the charger or rather the cable. Sometimes it doesn't charge while plugged in. Guess it is a broken wire. So far wiggling it a bit and then leaving it alone sorts it. Maybe you are able to check whether it's the charger or the battery or a software problem.

MUST BE THE SAME SORT OF THING,  I WAS GETTING A BIT CRAZY UNPLUGGED RE PLUGGED THEN WIGGLED IT A BIT AND THE NOTICED IT SAID PLUGGED IN AND CHARGING.   YEA!  NO TRIP TO THE TECH.   AT LEAST NOT YET. 

MeekMonkey

Sep-18

I think it sounds like you guys need to buy a new charger. The cords take a beating sometimes

HAD BRAND NEW ONE STILL IN THE BOX, IT DID NOT WORK EITHER.  THEN I DISCOVERED THAT IF I WIGGLED THE PLUG IN, IN THE SIDE OF THE LAPTOP SOMETHING CAUSED IT TO START CHARGING AGAIN.  SO I FIGURE DIRTY CONTACT OR SOMETHING LOSE.   AT LEAST FOR NOW I AM UP AND RUNNING.  

I GREW UP FAR FROM THE NEAREST TOWN.  WE ALWAYS HAD AN EXTRA OF ALMOST EVERYTHING.   COULD NOT RUN TO A SHOPPING CENTER OR A STORE TO GET A NEW ONE.   IT WAS AN HOUR TRIP TO AND FROM A SMALL TOWN.  

mmpendo

Sep-20

CHARLIE (charlieisr) said:

WE ALWAYS HAD AN EXTRA OF ALMOST EVERYTHING.   COULD NOT RUN TO A SHOPPING CENTER OR A STORE TO GET A NEW ONE.   IT WAS AN HOUR TRIP TO AND FROM A SMALL TOWN.  

THAT GAVE ME A CHUCKLE CHARLIE.

IRONICALLY I HAVE GONE BACK TO LIVING THAT WAY AFTER MANY YEARS OF LIVING IN THE INSANE FAST LANE. WE LIVE A TWO HOUR ROUND TRIP TO OUR NEAREST SHOPPING.

WE STOCKPILE MOST EVERYTHING - COMPUTER PARTS, CAR PARTS, FOOD, GARDENING SUPPLIES ETC. AND HAVE RELEARNED TO PLAN AHEAD.

IT'S A PEACEFUL EASY FEELING.

XXXX's 

Mysty (Mysty3615)

Sep-20

Oh Charlie you are a real HOOT! Gotta luv ya! I know what's it like to have the equipment go haywire at times. I'm a firm believer in....if I plug it in it should work, dang it! Then I have to laugh at myself. We haven't talked in ages, I'll give a call soon, I promise.

Mysty (Mysty3615)

Sep-20

mmpendo I'm with you all the way with "IT'S A PEACEFUL EASY FEELING". I too am now living in the country, several hours round trip to do any shopping. Stockpiling goods is now a way of life for me. Of course my city friends & family thinks I've become a hoarder. LMAO!! 

Mysty

I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING, AND WE USED TO TALK EVERY NIGHT.   I STILL KEEP THE OWL HOURS.  SO CALL ANYTIME.   GOT A NEW PHONE SO NOW THE BLOODY THING WORKS. 

Di (amina046)

Sep-20

CHARLIE UNPLUG YOUR LAPTOP, SHUT IT DOWN, TAKE YOU HAIRDRYER, UNLESS,YOU HAVE A CAMERA LENS SQUIRT,  SET ON COOL AND BLOW INTO ALL SLOTS AND LOUDSPEAKER .HOLES. IT CLEANS OUT ANY MUCK THAT MIGHT IMPEDE A BETTER  CHARGE.