Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

How many eggs do you hold?   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Sep-18 by Jenny MC (cbtx) (cbtx1); 460 views.

Just wondering how many eggs ---- especially the high dollar ones ---- do you keep in inventory for a rainy day, etc. 

Nona (Waldmeister)

Sep-18

As I am past the stage of possible rainy days I only keep one of each. Any others I get from the wheel sooner or later get gifted to friends. I might have half a dozen of one sort at a stage but I no longer hold them on purpose.

PTG (anotherPTG)

Sep-18

As there were several "rainy days" I kept as many as possible for the Levels ugrading costs

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Sep-19

Just the Odd Egg. In case the Elephant ever finds a use for it.

loopykaren

Sep-19

lol wee sam ....when i first started i kept them all to craft all my pets then when i had them all as the game progressed i sold them all the way when i found that we cd do it as at first i didnt realise we cd sell them... i found on my lower levels as i was struggling with coin it helped me to open more levels specially with the ones that give you more coin.

LvlSlgr

Sep-19

I'm holding way too many eggs. Why? I don't know. I've been seriously thinking about cashing in my eggs and a lot of my crafted items also. Not that I need the coins, but if something happens to my game again (was "hijacked" back in March) at least the BF CS will give you the number of coins you report you had. Inventory items, crafted items, eggs ... nope. They didn't reimburse those even though I was able to tell them how many I had of each egg and crafted item.

CindyK65

Sep-20

I don’t keep any eggs. I donate any extra eggs I have to the Consortium. When I need coins, I do the rounds and craft items to sell. I also have 2M in coins that I will use if I need to and then build back up to 2M.