Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

CLOSING GAME   Welcome!

Started Sep-18 by Delisa40; 523 views.
Delisa40

Sep-18

HELLO, ALL!

I have a couple of friends that have displayed this phrase on their profile: "CLOSING GAME". Just wanted to know if anyone knows what it means????

Nona (Waldmeister)

Sep-18

I am not sure but they may have had to abandon the device they played on and asked BF CS to transfer their game to a new one - that would mean a new ID. It's also possible that they merely intent to stop playing for a non technical reason.

Delisa40

Sep-18

Thanks for the response.

But they keep gifting me, ocasionally. Plus, they still appear as green for me.

I just wanted to know if I should delete them as friends.

I have a friend that has the  "Closing Game" message for 2 of her games.  She continues to gift me (as I believe she's probably trying to get rid of her inventory before closing her game) however I don't gift her back.  Same for those players that have "Quitting" message but continue to gift.

Nona (Waldmeister)

Sep-18

I also have friends who are no longer playing some games but keep gifting to empty their inventory. One has still a gift list up so that she can craft items for friends, the other has taken hers down.

If your friend has an event room with HOS open you might want to keep the player.