Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Awakening Kindom question   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started Sep-19 by pclark200; 331 views.
pclark200

Sep-19

I am still hanging in trying to hang in and play on Awakening Kingdom, even though BF has cut the connection. Some things work, some don't. But I just ran into something I don't understand. What are Bolgins? I looked at the forum, but don't know what they are or where you get them. I guess I don't have any Bolgins, and don't know if I can get them with the game compromised like it is now. Help?

Patty

Myelle01

Sep-19

Hi Patty

Welcome! This forum is mostly for Midnight Castle so I don’t know if anyone here can answer your question. I think you mean the game named Awakening Kingdoms.

You can try contacting BFG customer service; just remember to answer all contact emails from them.

Also, do a google search for the game name/bolgins to see what you come up with.

Good Luck

I just looked at the forum for this game and did a search. It looks like they are some sort of currency for purchasing things you need within the game.

• Edited September 19, 2019 1:01 am  by  Myelle01
pclark200

Sep-19

Yep, I love Midnight Castle and actually completed three daily quests today! Yeah for me! LOL!

But also know some of the folk on here also played Awakening Kingdoms, and, while I read the forum about Bolgins, still could not figure out what exactly they were or how to get them (some people mentioned buying them). Hoping I can still chug forward on playing this game because I came late to it, and BF closed it down before I could get very far.

mmpendo

Sep-19

pclark200 said:

But also know some of the folk on here also played Awakening Kingdoms

So true.

I don't still play AK but I did get a many many hours (months, years) of enjoyment from that game.

I was devastated when ART was shut down (although I was already stalled by a glitch, still had thoughts of starting from scratch).

Our options for games of this ilk are becoming non existent. I suppose they didn't generate enough revenue. But Kudos to the Creators of these games - for their artistry, their vision and their hard work.

Today it seems to me the choices are either pay-to-advance or gambling. I no interest in either.

I will continue to play MC, albeit slowly (just started one year ago), for as long as it is still active.

If I remember rightly, Bogins are the currency for the game.  However, it is at least 5 years since I last played that game so I could very well be wrong.

loopykaren

Sep-19

Hi i started to play this a few months back then i had the same connections probs that you 

have so i thought i dont see the point of playing a game that i dont really know what the concept of it is so i actually just took it out my D drive the other night i also have been playing MC for 3 yrs now i think and i have not long maxed it out on level 93 i still love the graphics on MC till i get fed up with the same event rooms like im on now... whoppie doo i now 1 more day to finish about 80 odd Anniversary rooms my sons mate has given me a link for a new site starting up so i think i will try that nxt