Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of PennyB   Friends

Started Sep-19 by PenWeb; 172 views.
PenWeb

Sep-19

Tried to post this 2 days ago, but it hasn't shown up, so am trying again.

Thanks to all the friends who added me to their list and gave items on my wish list, I have the cute little raven and a couple more Halloween pets.  Merci, Gracias, Danke.

Because PennyB is only a "feeder" game for my other 4 active games and I keep it at a low level, I am unable to gift regularly to y'all.  I am asking that you consider deleting me at the end of the Anniversary Event.  Unless you want to keep me for the upcoming Fall and Christmas Events.

Of course, I will continue to give to the Consortium whatever I can.

PennyB, feeder to Nell, Nell2, OneCent and GMA

In reply toRe: msg 1
LvlSlgr

Sep-19

Hi PenWeb,

The message you posted on Sept. 17 did show up. I remember reading it because you said "thank you" in French, Spanish and German. When looking at the single folder "Friends", you will find it 6 discussions below this one. In the image below this discussion is in bright blue and the original discussion is in the paler blue.

Here's a link to the original - https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/2601/1