Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thank you to all my friends   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Sep-19 by MaryCricket (Wisp1463); 283 views.

When the day rolls out for a new day wherever you are we have 24 hours to get those extra coins

So for me tonight is the last night and with those 24 hours to get those extra coins, I can enjoy getting those extra coins in the Anniversary Room,

I want to thank all my friends for keeping their rooms open till the end so I can get those 250 coins per room.

Thank you everyone. 

I enjoyed the Anniversary event

Mary Cricket

loopykaren

Sep-19

Same here wisp thank you all friends im now a poor millioinare on MC compared to some! lol not that im bothered i just want to make sure im ready for the nxt update 

I upgraded my high speed mbps (megabits per second) - from 200 mbps to 400 mbps and wow!

Now I am on the fast highway speed  I went through 109 rooms in 1 hour and 30 minutes - with no Please Wait   - when I did see a please wait it was only for 1 second. the price I had to payed was well worth it. I believe there is a 1000 mbps, but I am not going to pay more for that