Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Corrections To Master Name Lists   Player Lists

Started 4/29/18 by chilpep; 35256 views.
chilpep

4/29/18

Done.  Thank you for the correction.

Rahia13

4/29/18

For the PC master list. I was Rahia on BFG forum. I hope that helps.

Dot (aussieDot1)

4/29/18

Hi.  Congratulations on the wonderful job you are doing on the members list.  I was just skimming it when I noticed a spelling error with the TickledTrout entry - one of her game names is Bellington NOT Bennington.  I have this game on my Pc games that is why I noticed it.   Otherwise, WOW!  Thanks for all you are doing.  Dot.

tesskw

4/29/18

Hi Chilpep,  I noticed on the master list you did not know what platforms these players were on....I am friends with Avill on my pc game.  Friends with Dawn and Lucysmom on iOS. 

Gandalf6

4/29/18

I Am Struggling To Navigate Around ,Firstly "chipep'' I Hope You Wont Mind If I Piggyback On Your Post As I May Need A Frontal Labotomy As To "How Do I Post" 

For The Master List , Gandalf On PC ..

TinyFaerie

4/29/18

There a some tutorial in Hostess with the Mostess folder and in Technical.

Working on final stages of rolling that out of a welcome thread with quick links. 

Kinda like the helpful links in BF

So bear with us.

IF you can't figure it just ask people fill fight for the the 1st post tripping over everyone so you might get several answers with screenshots included.

Member and Staff are every helpful

Chilpep and myself are Staff along with others. Working on that list to so everyone know who staff is.

Not to be confused with Moderators we just monitor. Work on making things easier. But working and keeping up with over 500 member and still setting the forum up is challenging at best.

But we will get there  Chaos Reigns right now.

Kimberly (Kmorgan63)

4/29/18

Hey there,

I was Kmorgan_63 on previous MC forum under Android platform. Am kmorgan63 on delphi, nickname Kimberly.  Thank you!

CC to SharpEye1
In reply toRe: msg 18
Manxcat419

4/29/18

Not a correction as such, but I can add some info to my entry in the PC section of the Master List.  My BFG forum name was Varetto123.  And my real name is April.  

chilpep

4/30/18

Hi Kimberly

Have you on the next version of our list.  What is your game name?

chilpep

4/30/18

Thank you Gandalf.  You will be on tomorrows list.