Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Corrections To Master Name Lists   Player Lists

Started 4/29/18 by chilpep; 24040 views.

Hi:  I would like to make a couple of changes on the master list.  I am CampingMom 16 and need to change a couple of areas:  Nickname is now Phantommom, Game Name is Phantommom, BFG Forum is Kahlan 11.  Thanks for your help with these lists - makes it easier to contact friends if needed. relaxed

Oops - forgot to say I play on PC. (Another senior moment smirk)

chilpep

Jun-29

Gottcha taken care of.  Glad the lists help

LibLo

Jul-12

Hi,

I've played for awhile, but really don't write-just read lots of messages.  I would like to be on the Master List tho, since lots of the "regulars" have said they won't friend if we haven't signed up here.  So, my name is Lois and I play on a PC as Liblo ( a retired Library Lady).  My friend code is  352483.  I had been off for about 2 years so lost my friends.  I would like to have some regular friends as well as event ones.That's more work,but you get lots of goodies.

Thank you all who have helped me already.  I try to return gifts as soon as I can.

Have fun in the Castle and the rest of our "fun" world. 

hibiscus  Lois

chilpep

Jul-13

Hi LibLo

Welcome to the castle.  You have been added to the master list for PC players.

THEdella

Aug-7

I have you on my "Friends" list as Liblo.  My screen name is Della.  Hope this helps.

Catrin72

Aug-7

Hi,

my forum name is Catrin72

my iOS game name is Cathouse eight

please change that to Red horse

i upgraded my iPad. I’m waiting for Big Fish to migrate the game.

thanks much

chilpep

Aug-8

Hi Catrin

I have changed your name.