Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Corrections To Master Name Lists   Player Lists

Started 4/29/18 by chilpep; 44758 views.
SharpEye1

4/29/18

Hey, no worries.  That's why we have this thread!  I do think it's kinda funny that I manage to mess up the ones I should already know though! I hope it's not grounds for the hit list seeing as you're so partial to pyrotechnics and all! frowning

SharpEye1

4/29/18

Sorry--I'm being dense here.....not sure what is going to where! confused

Hey what am I thinking chilpep is Staff so if she doesnt know how to do it in the editor she needs to learn LOL

TinyFaerie

4/29/18

LOL Im trying to dodge the hit list too

But I am her official hand holder so hope thats a perk of not making the hit list.

Chief of Nothing thus far.

Just Staff

AuntieRoo

4/29/18

Now would I do that to my friendssmiling_imp

I seem to be acquiring a reputation here.

chilpep

4/29/18

Feel Free.  Anything to make it easier for everyone, and I mean EVERYONE!!!!relaxed

chilpep

4/29/18

Love it.  Sorry my brain is getting a little fried.

chilpep

4/29/18

Done.  Thank you for the correction.

Rahia13

4/29/18

For the PC master list. I was Rahia on BFG forum. I hope that helps.

Dot (aussieDot1)

4/29/18

Hi.  Congratulations on the wonderful job you are doing on the members list.  I was just skimming it when I noticed a spelling error with the TickledTrout entry - one of her game names is Bellington NOT Bennington.  I have this game on my Pc games that is why I noticed it.   Otherwise, WOW!  Thanks for all you are doing.  Dot.

tesskw

4/29/18

Hi Chilpep,  I noticed on the master list you did not know what platforms these players were on....I am friends with Avill on my pc game.  Friends with Dawn and Lucysmom on iOS.