Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Open THANK YOU Elephant Games Team   Welcome!

Started Sep-20 by ElsieC; 1957 views.
ElsieC

Sep-20

It is a rare thing for any game to hold my interest for even 5 weeks,  but his game has captivated me for 5 YEARS. You managed to take a game that is essentially repetitive in nature and kept it interesting, fun and engaging - consistently for 5 solid years, a remarkable accomplishment you have every right to be proud of. It is even more rare to find a company willing to dedicate a team that is as attentive and responsive to player feedback as you have been,  even at times changing game play based on players feedback.  But perhaps the most touching to me was your response to players request to memorialize our beloved Robyn (gone two years now, hard to believe).  Class move on your part and one that is more deeply appreciated than you will ever know.  And can we talk about the art work?  Actually we can't because words fail to describe how stunningly beautiful it is.  Every time a new update would be released I would think you can't possibly top the last one, but then you do. Again and again and again.  5 years into this, I'm still discovering little details that I never noticed before. What an extraordinarily talented and creative team! And I might add, quite a good looking one as well, if in fact we have guessed right that the Anniversary puzzle is your "portrait". Congratulations on 5 years and thanks for all your hard work and your dedication and for loving this game as much as we do. And despite a few bumps in the road along the way, you have taken us on an amazing journey from vampires to fairy tales and then some.  I can't wait to see where your wild and crazy imaginations will take us in the next 5 years. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

In reply toRe: msg 1
KatieAn56

Sep-20

I agree! This is the best game I have ever found.  

AEGram

Sep-20

Hear!!  Hear!!!!!   Excellent commentary and all true!

misstracy22

Sep-20

Totally agree, you have just put into words, what others could not. Thank you.

Tracy

Sun (sunriserain)

Sep-20

Such a lovely post! Thank you for so eloquently putting into words my thoughts.

sun

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Sep-20

Beautifully stated!! Thank you so very much for writing what many of us feel.

Kudos to you Elephant Games. tada We look forward to the journey in the next 5 years!! 

Debbie

Darlene2436

Sep-20

I love this game, have one problem my husband, he says I'm addicted to the game and his dinners are getting later and smaller.  My answer (after 59 years of marriage) was order take out or learn to cook. I did change one thing I put a little more food on his plate.....he's still my cutie.....  

KatieAn56

Sep-20

Darlene, could you not get him interested in playing? LOL!!

I also want to add my agreement and appreciation to the developers. This game is the absolute best ever and one way we can tell is to look at the wonderful players it has attracted. The developers gave us a beautiful creative game that stays fresh and keeps our brains active, and Jennifer has created this wonderful forum for us to share the game information and help each other. The  people who stick with this game are the most amazing, wonderful people, which I think reflects the quality of the game.

Thank you, developers and my fellow players. Even when we face difficulties in our real lives, we have a refuge to go to and friends who support us. Please keep it going, because it means so much to us!

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Sep-20

ElsieC said:

It is a rare thing for any game to hold my interest for even 5 weeks, but his game has captivated me for 5 YEARS. You managed to take a game that is essentially repetitive in nature and kept it interesting, fun and engaging - consistently for 5 solid years, a remarkable accomplishment you have every right to be proud of.

I totally agree, I had to quote this part because I couldn't have said it better.

Thanks to BFG and Elephant Games for doing this.