Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Bye Bye Anniversary Room   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Sep-20 by Oodie (Oodeveer); 808 views.
Oodie (Oodeveer)

Sep-20

I just finished my last Anniversary HOS. I’m always sad when these things are over but, I do have the Halloween Event to look forward too!

The Anniversary Event was an unexpected delight. The HOA, the Challenge and the Puzzles were a lot of fun.  A big THANK YOU to the developers. I really appreciate all you give us!

I just finished a bit ago, too. Whew! It’s been a long Event! I’m surprised they actually had it last this long. I’ve definitely had my fill of the Anniversary HOS. (I never want to see another eyeball!)

But it was all so beautifully drawn …… I especially loved the texture of the wrapping paper & ribbons on the gifts.  I’d count the gifts, & try to figure out what the gifts were from the shapes of the boxes when I was bored, & try to shoot the donut with the rocket as it flies away ! grinningsmile

KatieAn56

Sep-20

The AR event ended 1 second before my "new" day began  today, so last night was my last time to play the AR.  I loved the rooms and they were so much easier than that darn clock room in the SE.  I could breeze through the ARs so much faster.  I enjoyed the event very much and am sad to see it go.  But, there is the FE to look forward to.  

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Sep-20

I enjoyed the new Anniversary Room. It was a fun pleasant surprise.

Will be nice to get back to the real rooms and life for awhile!

Thanks developers for all you do for us. Beautiful work. thumbsup

Turbogramma

Sep-22

I have been in the hospital for the past 2 days (big bronchitis epidemic here in S.Dak) and missed the end of the Anniversary Room (sniff, sniff).  It was great fun and and I "thought" I'd have one more day to bring my coins stash back up after some major expenditures. Well, now I'll be spending REAL coin paying hospital bills too! AND I didn't get to "refuel" either.  Oh, well...

So, what's next? I've had MC on my computer for quite some time but was more into Wanderland until they just peeved me off one last time and I came over here. Never going back! MC is where it's at!!  But I know very little of the extras of this wonderful, although every one here has been so grand about answering questions and giving advice.  Still a couple of cobwebs lurking after 2 days in bed: what happens from here? How long do I have to wait for the Halloween room/event and how will I know it? Any advice?

Turbogramma

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Sep-22

What's next-- good question. The anniversary room was a surprise.

What level at you on? The top is 93 now..

Work on achievements , do the rounds, level up..

The Fall event starts sometime in Oct. If you check in here often, you will know when it starts!

Good luck and I'm glad you are feeling better

SirePeteS

Sep-22

I'm really, really new to this a well. Gleaning every bit of knowledge I can. I started the game , probably, as AR was ending so I didn't know what I didn't know. The end of AR was a surprise and I have been wondering what was what, even if I did something to make a change without know what I did. Helps to know, now, there was natural progression. I, also, am wondering what to do  next to keep & build coins, etc.?

What does "do the rounds" mean?

KatieAn56

Sep-22

Do the Rounds--visit each HOS,  click on the morphing flowers, too.

• Edited September 22, 2019 12:11 pm  by  KatieAn56
Turbogramma

Sep-22

OK, good answer.  Business as usual, for now.  Got it!

Thanks for the good wishes: I'll be great again soon! 

I'm on level 36 (I think), and working on 37. Looking forward to whatever the next surprise is!  And yeah, like KatieAn56 said below, I always pick up the morphing flowers as I go.  I think they add a little more fun and hey, it's free coin, right?!