Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

game glitch funny   Technical Issues

Started Sep-20 by GinnyTLC; 459 views.
GinnyTLC

Sep-20

Hi to all and you got to hear this.

Ok I lost my game. went back to level 1 from being on level 89. My back up didn't work so I thought I would just play it. maybe get in on fall event with it. 

Well I had mail I think left over from before I lost game. I just left it because I couldn't gift back, anyway I play hop and at the end I was in 6th place under my friends. LOL. Ok this stuff is kind of weird right. WAIT IT GETS BETTER. I reach the point when you get John as a friend. OK LOL. I open the social AND WAIT FOR IT. and ALL MY FRIENDS ARE THERE. YAHOO.I can't gift cause I don't have anything, but I got friends. I went to my player and put in my player name, Grams G.G.  then went on grandkids game and I'm back on that friend list, so I should be back in every ones list. I'm kinda back. I'm at least going to bed SMILING.

Nite to all. Grams G.G.

LadyDiFL

Sep-21

I noticed the "blank" avatar yesterday, and did not gift you at that point.  Today you were on level 11 I think, and the gifts are on the way to Grams GG.  Hang in there.

GinnyTLC

Sep-21

Thank you my friend, and to all my other wonderful friends. 

My wish list won't be changing much for a while. What's up there is from my old game  ( the won I lost ). When I went to change it the space became locked and I had to buy it back. So the only new thing on it is pet food ( never enough when you first start).

My so glad to have all my friends back. I don't feel so lonely when I'm playing and I didn't have to send new invites. I'm going to accept all gifts and try to gift back when I can.

Love you guys. 

Grams G.G.

• Edited September 21, 2019 8:12 pm  by  GinnyTLC