Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I'm Back   Friends

Started Sep-24 by GinnyTLC; 888 views.
GinnyTLC

Sep-24

I'm Back with all my stuff, as far as I can tell anyway. Thank you EG. I'm so happy.

I want to thank all of you  for the suport. you all are wonderful people. :)

Can't wait for the fall/Halloween event. See ya around the Castle.

Grams G.G.

Dudette1st

Sep-29

CONGRATS TO YOU GINNY! AND A GIANT THANK YOU!!

I WOULD STILL LOVE MORE FRIENDS...DUDETTE 829320

For anyone lucky enough to be a friend to this wonderful person, let me tell you with authority...you are blessed! 

I'm very new to this game and  wish to thank Ginny and all of you who have allowed me to become your friend. I promise to gift what ever I have and apologize to those I have no inventory for. I am working very hard to try to get up where you all are so I can help  you as you are helping me. I understand there is a Halloween Event I am looking forward to, even though Trina wants 114 hard to come by shards for one lousy key! Shameful woman! She asked me for these as soon as I met her on level 13 and as of now, I'm on level 18 and still need over 40 to satisfy her greed! 

However, aside from needy Trina, I am enjoying the castle and hope you all are too. Now it's off to look for butterflies and flowers.

Dudette 829320

EllyV

Oct-3

hi, I'll send you an invite.

as for Trina: just let her sit in the background, her achievement is soo high, it will take forever. ( in the beginning I gave her house arrestwink)

Elly

In reply toRe: msg 3
Nona (Waldmeister)

Oct-3

In the beginning her demands are far morre modest (shards, airship items). Better to fulfill as many as possible before she and the airship go to the top.

EllyV

Oct-3

I was already at a higher level when she was introduced so that is new to me. still slowly pottering along.getting there somedaywink.

MCDeeDee

Oct-3

Hi Dudette. I will send you invites from my 2 games. If you don't need anymore friends, no problem not accepting them. I don't really need anything so don't worry about returning gifts.

DeeDee/Diane(z)

Dudette1st

Oct-8

Got and accepted your invite and want the Castle community to know... YOU ARE INCREDIBLE!!! Thank you thank you thank you for your most appreciated generosity.

DITTO TO Xi...and to everyone for their kindness and understanding.

Also heartfelt thanks to my friend GramsGG who's help and guidance prevented me from quitting. Among a thousand other things, she has helped me craft my wishlist as I was worried I would come off as greedy or priggish if I EVER put an egg on it. I would be so stuck without the incredible generosity and support of everyone.

I am doing my best to gift back and apologize to those of you who I don't have the inventory for.  I am keeping track of everyone so I can hopefully help you down the road. I can't wait for this event that's coming so I can really be happily confused! 

I'm new to social media of any kind and very private, so please forgive my fumbling here. I hope my friends get to see this post.

Dudette 829320

Susanna502MC

Oct-8

Dudette -

Glad to hear you are figuring things out. We are friends on my Navy Blue and Ginger Sue games. I wouldn't worry too much about gifting. The longtime players will see that you are on a relatively low level and understand that you are limited in what you can send. I recommend providing choices on your wishlist. Go ahead and include an egg or a crafted item, but be sure to include a more common item like airship, petfood, items from the castle HOS (torch, runestone, key, winged amulet, etc.).