Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Meek Aly and Patrick   Friends

Started Sep-28 by MeekMonkey; 688 views.
MeekMonkey

Sep-28

My daily life is starting to become quite hectic I am finalizing my life where I live and moving into a caravan. I plan on traveling Australia so my Aly game will not be played after about 2 to 3 weeks, as it is on a desktop. I thank each and everyone of my friends for their friendship. I will still playing Meek and Patrick as they are on my laptop. I am going to quite busy in the next month. I will try to log into my games when I have the free time. I will spend most of my time on Aly until it is closed.   If you want any event items and if Aly has the I will give. I will update you when I format my desktop.

Thanks for the update.  I believe I'm a friend on all 3 of your games.  Have fun on your travels.

misstracy22

Sep-28

Have fun and be safe. Hope to see you back in the castle, on your return with lots of stories.

Tracy

MeekMonkey

Sep-30

Thank you Tracy I will be traveling for a few years so I will have lots of stories to tell and I will try and share them but I hate typing for too long. I plan on having heaps of fun. Children all grown youngest is nearly 30.

misstracy22

Sep-30

I’m so very happy for you. Is it the world or certain places? Or just where you end up. You don’t need to write lots. Just enough to fill a book or twoonly joking. Have fun and be careful. May your god keep you safe.

Tracy

MeekMonkey

Sep-30

At first I have children in Queensland I haven't seen in 3 years and grandchildren as well, I am in South Australia at the moment so off to see them first and then it will be just where I end up. Thank you for your well wishes, your very kind.

misstracy22

Sep-30

Oh that is beautiful and exciting. To see your children and grand children. Then to explore. Wow. 
You are welcome.

In reply toRe: msg 1
MeekMonkey

Oct-7

Hi everyone!!   ATM I don't have access to my desktop I had to suddenly strip my office where the desktop was it is now sitting in the lounge room floor for me to set back up quickly to finish get my files from it, then to be format before I give it to a dear friend before I travel.  So Aly is temporally not being played will catch all gifts. I estimate once I set it up and do the work I need to on it about a week before I format it. After that time  I will not accept gifts and  put up the top thanks all bye bye. I am trying to get around to Meek and Patrick whenever I can in the meantime. Thank you all for your patience with the situation. I start traveling from the 26/10.

misstracy22

Oct-7

Oh, we will miss you. Now only one instruction, enjoy yourself and be enriched by your travels. Maybe that counts as two. 
Take care,

Tracy

MeekMonkey

Oct-7

Thank you Tracy I haven't even started to travel and have already had some adventure or miss adventure if that is what it is called.