Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Blue Key/Side Quest question   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started 9/29/19 by missihMC; 1858 views.
Woofbite

Feb-8

I have a key of fate.  How do I use it.  Level 95 ipad. Somewhere along the line I got two dragons that eat unique food.  Where/how do I find the chest with the other unique eaters?

Myelle01

Feb-8

The Dark Tower. Enter, go up the stairs, select the opening on the upper right. Go through the opening on the bottom left. Use the key on the chest there.

Woofbite

Feb-8

Thank you. 

I did as instructed, got some item, which I didn't look at closely enough to locate later in my inventory, and now have an empty chest still requesting a key of fate.  No new animals have shown up in the laboratory list to be crafted.

Go back to the chest click on the chest and then click on the "i" to see what is left in the chest.  If all you see is the exclusive food, then you have gotten all the pets.  The pets you get from the chest don't need to be crafted, they should show up in your pet inventory.  Hope this helps.

Woofbite

Feb-8

Great. Thanks to all.

Woof

You're welcome, happy to help!!