Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

is there a list ----   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Oct-2 by Jenny MC (cbtx) (cbtx1); 998 views.

---- that shows where each item can be used in crafting?

SharpEye1

Oct-2

I'm not for certain, but I believe AEGram's Guide may have a list.  I've copied her so she can enlighten us. Ada heart_eyes

CC to AEGram
AEGram

Oct-2

I'm not sure I understand the question. Are you wanting a list of what crafted items include Winged Amulet, for instance?

No such list occurs to my knowledge that indicates that. There is a crafted list that includes all components needed for each crafted item. I guess if someone really wanted a list, they could copy that info to Word or Excel and then perform a search through the document/spreadsheet for where that item occurs.

If you're wanting a list of say, which levels players are asked to craft Ageless Warrior, for instance...that list has not been compiled by me either. At one time, I was curious about how many times each item was requested to be crafted and I created a list. But, I failed to write down the date I made the list, so I'd have to start from scratch to create those numbers. But, still, there was no mention in that list of on what levels they were requested. 

CC to SharpEye1
In reply toRe: msg 3

Well, what started me looking was wondering what craft items called for the rusty cage to be used ---- and I found the solar seal but nothing else ---- and I was sure it had another use, but on finding nothing I came here looking for such a list.

In reply toRe: msg 3
SharpEye1

Oct-3

AEGram said:

There is a crafted list that includes all components needed for each crafted item.

Ah!  That's the list I was thinking of, but apparently is not what was being asked for here.  Thank you so much, AEGram, for your replies when I've coped you!  You are always my go to for all things MC. LOL heart_eyes

AEGram

Oct-3

Jenny MC (cbtx) (cbtx1) said:

Well, what started me looking was wondering what craft items called for the rusty cage to be used ---- and I found the solar seal but nothing else ---- and I was sure it had another use, but on finding nothing I came here looking for such a list.

In answer to your question, then, there is no such list. Again...if someone wanted to copy the component list for each crafted item into a Word Document, they could easily search through that document to see where each inventory item is used by a crafted item. 

It will have to be someone other than me, though, because I already have sufficient lists to keep current when we get updates. I don't want to take on an additional list.

• Edited October 3, 2019 1:53 pm  by  AEGram
In reply toRe: msg 6

Thanks for replying ---- I was just wrong about the existence of such a list.

And you certainly have done tons of work involving a huge amount of time and effort ---- thank you so much.

I do have a couple google documents. Once lists only the crafting components and the lab items' costs. However I am not finished with them as I'm at level 84. 

The second one is the one more in-depth. It has:
-The lab item's artwork

-The lab items' components & their artwork.

-The lab items, where they are located, and what it takes to open the ZZ they are in, if they're from a ZZ.

I need to add the in-depth doc:
-Coin cost & stamp cost

-what it costs to sell them (coins & shards).

Here's the link to the in-depth one, if anyone wants to see it. I plan on converting it to a microsoft doc so I can get rid of the page breaks as soon as I've caught up in the game.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Qob5EaMlrtiZnUpU_SoM4eilWa98FWgeqyVxAcMVIMI/edit?usp=sharing

In reply toRe: msg 6

Here's my reply to you if you wanted to see a list like this. (so it notifies you)

The Rusty Cage is only used to craft the Solar Seal.  Nothing else, as of now.  I'm not going to type a list, but I have an alphabetical list of every item in the game in an Excel document and it's easy for me to search for items if you have questions.