Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Low on disc space   Technical Issues

Started Oct-7 by Sheltiequeen; 267 views.
Sheltiequeen

Oct-7

Greetings, Friends of MC!  I play Midnight Castle on  my Kindle Fire and just got the message "Low on disk space Need more memory Retry"  I'm assuming I need to clear something out but can't remember how to do it.  Can anyone help? 

Cookie (GulfGuppy)

Oct-7

I'm not familiar with the inner workings of Kindle Fire, but found this online. Hope it helps :)

https://classroom.synonym.com/space-samsung-prevail-phone-7428.html

Kindle Fire Cleanup

When you use an app on your Kindle Fire, Fire HD or Fire HDX, the app stores temporary files in your tablet's memory. Many apps are good about cleaning up after themselves, but others allow the cache file to build up over time, eventually causing you to run low on space. You can clear the cache for each app manually from the Applications section of your tablet's settings. Simply tap the name of an app, tap "Storage," and then tap "Clear Data." You can also install one of several cleaning tool apps that do the job for you, such as Clean Master, Clean Kindle or Clean. These apps also clean up any junk files they find on your Kindle.

Sheltiequeen

Oct-7

Dear GulfGuppy, thank you for your answer.  I am going to try it right now!  have a great day!

Cookie (GulfGuppy)

Oct-7

Good luck, and let us know how it goes!

If it doesn't help maybe some Kindle players will step in four_leaf_clover