Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I need the power of everyone’s prayer again :-(   Messages from the Heart

Started Oct-10 by TJ (StarBlazes); 1552 views.
TJ (StarBlazes)

Oct-10

A lot of you have gotten to know my babies through pictures & posts well I need prayers for Mini my kitty last night I felt a weird fatty tissue or lump on his lower left back leg. Going to try & get him in to vet ASAP to have it looked at & probably biopsied please please please pray it’s benign or something else disappointed_relieved that can be easily treated. Thank you so much for the previous support I have been given for my babies & support I know you’ll give now. This is such a loving awesome group!

TinyFaerie
Staff

Oct-10

Oh dear that doesnt sound good. I will pray that Mini will get a clean bill of health.

Keep us posted.

misstracy22

Oct-10

Think positive thoughts. Added onto my list for good thoughts. The power here in the forum is so good. We are thinking about you and mini. 
relaxed

Tracy

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Oct-10

Oh TJ, I know how worried you must be!  I felt a fatty lump on my dog’s front shoulder and, like you, rushed to vet to have it examined.  The vet found it was a cyst and nothing to worry about so I felt much better!  I really hope your vet finds something similar!  Positive thoughts sent to you and Mini as well 

SharpEye1

Oct-10

My goodness!  You have been through the mill with your precious fur babies and I feel for you!  I'm adding Mini to my prayer chain as we know all too well the power of prayer!  heart_eyesheart_eyes_cat

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Oct-10

TJ,

You are such a wonderful, caring Mom to your fur babies!!  You love them heart, you worry about them disappointed_relieved, and you give of yourself to them unconditionally!! two_heartsrevolving_hearts
Such great instincts to get him checked out immediately. Hopefully all will prove to be minor and simply treatable.

Mini is in fantastic hands having you as a Mom.... and is in all of our prayers pray to get through this situation with much ease, no pain, swiftly and as quickly as possible. 

Hugs ~ Debbie kissing_heart

katiek2

Oct-11

MY PRAYERS FOR MINI AND LOTS OF HUGS FOR YOU!

• Edited October 11, 2019 4:31 am  by  katiek2
In reply toRe: msg 7
TJ (StarBlazes)

Oct-11

So I got Mini into see the vet today but I have no conclusive info... they determined it’s definitely caused by an injection he got from them roughly 3 months ago. It’s either a cyst which is no big deal & will eventually go away on its own.  OR!!! It’s a sarcoma which is supposed to be 1/10,000 chance of it happening) So they took some liquid I’ll post the details for those that may be able to give more info like MdPetdoc  however, the vet before doing it said she should be able to tell one way or the other but after actually doing this she instead of confirming one way or the other said it was inconclusive, that instead what we needed to do is continue to monitor it if it grows were in trouble if it stays the same or reduces in size that’s positive. So what is frustrating me is the fact that the test that was supposed to let us know was inconclusive. Should I go get another opinion can I trust this?!?! I’m afraid if it’s the bad one the longer we wait the worst it could get is there really no way to know difinitively whether it’s a cyst or whether it’s the unspeakable? Please please continue to pray I am going to physically ill with worry waiting for this month to passdisappointed_relieved 

CC to mdpetdoc
mdpetdoc

Oct-11

They could be calling it inconclusive because they didn't get enough cells or because they aren't sure about the cells they are seeing. If I'm not sure about the cells I'm seeing, I send the samples out to a board certified pathologist whose preference is cytology samples. If I don't get enough cells, my decision on watching vs obtaining a tissue sample will be influenced by my educated impression of the mass, location of the mass, and in this case what was recently injected. 

Injection site sarcomas (usually fibrosarcoma) can be very aggressive tumors so if it is my suspicion, I get a tissue sample very early on. These tumors tend not to shed cells well on FNA (fine needle aspiration).

Do you know what was injected in that location? Can you be very specific about the location?

TJ (StarBlazes)

Oct-11

I don’t know what was injected but here is where it is located lower left leg around what I would equate in people terms as by knee? I highlighted the area below.