Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

THE WEATHER NEW OLD TOPIC   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started Oct-11 by CHARLIE (charlieisr); 255 views.

OK, SO WE NEVER REALLY HAD SPRING,  WITH HEAVY SNOW IN MID APRIL.  NOT MUCH IN THE WAY OF SUMMER.  NO TEMPS OVER MID 90'S.  FALL WAS JUST THE LAST HALF OF SEPT.  FIRST WEEK OF OCT.  NOW IT IS 26 DEGREES AND DROPPING.  HAD AN INCH OF SNOW TODAY.  HIGH JUST ABOVE FREEZING.     NOT A GREAT YEAR,   HOPE THIS IS THE LAST OF THE VERY COLD TILL NEXT MONTH BUT WOULD NOT BET ON IT.   SUPPOSED TO BE UPPER 50'S THE REST OF THE WEEK.  

I HATE COLD WEATHER.

mrssharon18

Oct-11

Similar weather here in SW Montana.  Barely got anything from the garden, my bleeding heart shrub decided it was fall in early August and went dormant for the duration!  On the up side, no more mowing! Yay!

I FEEL YOU CHARLIE.  YOU PRETTY MUCH DESCRIBED MINNESOTA THIS PAST YEAR.  FINALLY BROKE DOWN AND TURNED MY HEAT ON LAST SAT. MORNING WHEN I WOKE UP AND IT WAS 56 DEGREES IN MY HOUSE.  TRYING TO GET THE PLASTIC PUT ON MY VERY OLD AND LEAKY WINDOWS BEFORE THE REALLY COLD WEATHER HITS.  ALTHOUGH WE HAVE HAD A PRETTY GOOD WEEK OF ABOVE AVERAGE TEMPS, THIS WEEKEND WE ARE EXPECTING HIGHS IN THE 30'S AND A MIX OF SNOW AND RAIN ON SAT.  OH GOODY!!!!!!!!!

I FOUND THIS WHEN I WAS DOING RESEARCH FOR THE ALPHA GAME AND IT PRETTY MUCH HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD IN DESCRIBING THE WEATHER FOR MY AREA THIS YEAR, IT MAY SEEM FAMILIAR TO YOU ALSO...……………………..

THAT SURE DESCRIBES MY YEAR.  NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT 8 MONTHS.   

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Oct-11

Take Care Charlies - I hate cold weather too!

HIDING INSIDE TODAY,  MAYBE IT WILL BE WARM ENOUGH TOMORROW TO GO OUT. 

katiek2

Oct-11

CHARLIE (charlieisr) said:

I HATE COLD WEATHER

Boy, I'M RIGHT THERE WITH YOU ON THAT, CHARLIE.  EVERY BONE IN MY BODY ACHES WHEN IT GETS COLD OR WINDY OR RAINY.  BASICALLY, UNLESS IT'S SUNNY AND WARM, THE OLD BONES COMPLAIN.  HOPE IT WARMS UP A LITTLE FOR YOU.

WARMED A LITTLE TODAY IT IS IN THE UPPER 40'S.   NOT TO WARM BUT IF YOU CAN FIND A PLACE IN THE SUN OUT OF THE WIND NOT TOO BAD.

I AM JUST GLAD THE GALE WINDS THAT CAME WITH THE SNOW AND VERY COLD IS GONE.  MOST OF THE TREES THAT HAD STARTED TO TURN ARE NOW ALMOST BARE THE BLOODY WIND TOOK THE LEAVES.