Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Elephant Games   Technical Issues

Started Oct-12 by MaryCricket (Wisp1463); 1415 views.

Not to sure where to put this, but I know many of you do not have a Facebook account, but I wanted every one to know Just the other day Elephant Games deactivated their Facebook account, the Reasons why is unknown. They been on Facebook for over 5 or 6 years, so it looks like you can no longer contact them through Facebook, only through their website

AEGram

Oct-12

WoW...... not a good sign of the times.

In reply toRe: msg 2
Robert (amf368)

Oct-12

Remember Elephant games is based in Russia. Facebook is having problems in the UK and facing controversy elsewhere.  Elephant games may be taking a protective step to prevent them from having a problem with the government.  Even in The U.S. companies take protective measures all the time to protect themselves from potential problems.  I would not worry unless there website also goes down and the midnight castle facebbook page both disappear. 

I was thinking the same thing, it could be politic, but I wanted to let everyone know, I checked out my review comment and part of it is still visible on google and some of the others too. Elephant Game could of made special steps to make it visible so only Russia can see the page

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Oct-13

This Elephant Games (Facebook) Support Link still works:

http://elephant-games.com/game-support/

Oh, wait a minute . . . the page loads, but none of the Links therein are working.  Hmmmmm . . .

Found this site  (and I had to Translate this page):

https://vk.com/elephantgames

EG's last post was October 10th.

Apparently vk.com is European alternative to Facebook.  Here's an article:

http://www.thetechdigit.com/2013/11/alternative-to-facebook-it-is-vkcom.html

It is only the Facebook page - everything else fine, you can go into the VK.com and their website but 

The Facebook Page is gone. 

I am sorry everyone to get you all excited - I was only talking about the  Facebook page only.

This is what I get when I click on Elephant games Facebook page

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Oct-14

I get that same Sorry . . . not available screen when I try the MC FB Page.

BUT the Elephant Games Support link I posted above is NOT working.  Does it work for you?

A friend (not yet a Forum Member here) was telling me earlier tonight that it looks like BFG/Aristocrat is no longer supporting and have withdrawn many games that still had a presence in the BF PC Games list.  I think she said the Msg. also gave a similar Not Available notice.

I would be soooooo sad if BFG/Aristrocrat will soon be no longer supporting/providing MC.sob

I guess we shall see if/when we get the Fall/Halloween Update between now and Halloween.

Fingers, legs and eyes crossed. (I really NEED an Emoji for that)

XXOO ~ Dhyani

mdpetdoc

Oct-14

Facebook did that to my business page once with the excuse that we hadn't updated our business information recently. It took me two weeks to convince them that my business does not use a mobile phone in the course of business. At that time if you used a mobile phone to access Facebook, you'd given them permission to access all the contacts in your device. I don't know if this is still the case because I stopped using Facebook in Fall 2016. 

I go over to their Facebook page a lot and lately they have been posting the same thing over and over again and that is Paranormal Files. The last time they posted anything about Midnight Castle was back in Late January. Since Big Fish is no longer publishing mobile games and I heard, there will be changes coming in the New Year with Big Fish.  Let us all hope that Midnight Castle stays  a year longer.

But this game many players put money into so it is a money maker, it would be Big Fish's loss if they got rid of Midnight Castle 

I did email them saying  I just notice your Facebook page is gone.

But as I said before, reasons why their page is gone is unknown. But being on Facebook for 5 years and then one day have it disappear has me wondering

Dhyani,

I did check that link and it works for me, but I have their support email in my contacts. 

MaryCricket

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Oct-14

The Midnight Castle FB Page is BACK!  Last post was July 26.

So, my fears have been abated, for now.

XXOO ~ Dhyani boom