Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends will not open   Gifts, Wishes and Random Pleas for Help

Started Oct-12 by BooKitty89; 501 views.
BooKitty89

Oct-12

What does it mean when I cannot open a friend’s avatar to give them a gift?

Myelle01

Oct-12

Hi BooKittty

Welcome! It means that your friend(s) do not have anything in their wish list. They may not need anything or aren’t playing for some reason so they have an empty wish list.

BooKitty89

Oct-12

Thanks for the explanation.  I was concerned because I didn’t want them to think I wasn’t gifting them. 

AEGram

Oct-13

As additional info....you can know by looking at a friend if they have no wish list published. They will have no arrow on the card to "flip it over." wink

In reply toRe: msg 4
BooKitty89

Oct-14

Wow !  That's great to know.  Now I can see several that do not have the arrow.  What does it mean when the avatar disappears for a while in the Rooms line up.  Sometimes there is a blank space where someone used to  be.  Thanks for putting up with all these questions.

Susanna502MC

Oct-14

If you have recently gifted them, sometimes they move to the end of the rooms list temporarily.

BooKitty89

Oct-15

Thank you.  After three years, I am still learning new things about MC.