Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

when is halloween coming   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Oct-12 by Lizzardo123; 2100 views.
Lizzardo123

Oct-12

My halloween room has an hop (hidden object puzzle) that looks active but isn't.  When is halloween coming!!!!  Need to get my last pet!!!

That "glitch" happened with the last update that brought us the Anniversary Event.  Might be a couple more weeks before the Fall Event begins, we never know.

AEGram

Oct-13

Lizzardo123 said:

My halloween room has an hop (hidden object puzzle) that looks active but isn't.  When is halloween coming!!!!  Need to get my last pet!!!

Hmmmm...When is Halloween coming? Crystal ball very cloudy regarding this question. 

Only the Devs know when there will be an update or the beginning of an Event. They don't share that info with any of us players. Someone just checks the Game Manager one day and sees an update, or someone on iPad notices there's a game update in the App Store. 

Fall arrived:

October 12, 2015

October 17, 2016

October 19, 2017

October 25, 2018

So your guess is as good as any of ours. Sorry that none of us can answer your question any more definitively.

In reply toRe: msg 3

If this pattern continues of starting several days later each year, it could be Halloween before it starts! fearful

In reply toRe: msg 3
Lizzardo123

Oct-14

I have a feeling it will be later since they had the anniversary event.   Seems like there are a lot of inactive people right now.

I don't know if people have stopped playing all together or taking a break.   All I know is I have the halloween pig left

and I'll have all the pets.   Just got hounder.   That was a slag!  Lots of great people out there helping.  But now is the

time where all the "stash" I had from anniversary is gone and of course it's "time to open portals" and $$$ I don't have

is back.   Hate that part!    So I'm asking for panda eggs -  think they are the most common 5k eggs.  Any other ones

people have that are common? 

misstracy22

Oct-14

Hi, 

Are you on PC, Android or iOS?  only I have some eggs spare.

Tracy

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Oct-14

Hi there my friend!! 
I have sent you a PM, located at the upper top right corner, one of the little boxes should be orange colored, just click on that to read my message to you. 

I know you play on Android, unless that has changed. I am on iOS, so unable to send gifts, but I have some ideas for how to help you, in any way I possibly can!! 

Debbie 

CC to Wendulka
In reply toRe: msg 7
Lizzardo123

Oct-15

I'm on a fire which has been root kited so I'm on Android  Name Lizzardo  ID a880500  Thank you all in advance!

In reply toRe: msg 7
Lizzardo123

Oct-15

I'm on a fire which has been root kited so I'm on Android  Name Lizzardo  ID a880500  Thank you all in advance!

Lizzardo123

Oct-15

I looked at my PM says I have 2 msgs but see only one.   I just responded to yours Is that the one you sent?  If not,  send me an email to liz@arubakitten.org