Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Sorry for any confusion    Friends

Started Oct-13 by Tamandtone11; 926 views.
Tamandtone11

Oct-13

A while ago I had posted I had no clue what I was doing and requested friends. My mother had told me what a wonderful game this was so I decided to try it out. A couple days after I asked for friends my mother had asked me if i would take over her old android game which was on level 54 as she has a pc game that she played and she’s on level 93 so I did. Within a couple of days I jumped from level 3 to level 54. I hope this clears up any miscommunication.

misstracy22

Oct-13

Hi, 

Thanks for posting this message. There may be some relieved friends. 
Welcome, and glad to hear you are enjoying the game so much. Well done to your mum too, for introducing you.

Hope you both have fun in the Fall Event

Tracy

Tamandtone11

Oct-14

I have an iOS game now I’m not sure how big fish games did it but when my mother reported her new device which was an iPhone X they just switched her android game to an iOS game 

AEGram

Oct-14

Tamandtone11 said:

I have an iOS game now I’m not sure how big fish games did it but when my mother reported her new device which was an iPhone X they just switched her android game to an iOS game 

When I gave Jan (one of the admins on the MC Facebook Closed Group site) a copy of the MC Guide, she read the first part about not being able to cross platforms and sent me a PM saying that SOMETIMES it can be done. She said (at that time) the tech could sometimes get the whole game to transfer (minus friends, of course) and sometimes only be able to transfer parts of the game. My guess is that it depends on the skill/talent/knowledge of the technician transferring the game.

That said, it appears that Tamandtone11 had a very successful experience. ....Also, it's been some time since Jan told me of the ability. Perhaps, there have been further developments with the software to make it easier to change from one platform to another. Gotta love technology and progress!!!

In reply toRe: msg 4
Tamandtone11

Oct-15

Thank you for posting this I didn’t want anyone thinking I was trying to hijack their game I was simply just trying to help my mother out. 

chilpep

Oct-29

Hi Tamandtone11

I'm going to move this to the friends folder.