Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Saying Farewell - at least for now   Friends

Started Oct-13 by NYBaker; 455 views.
NYBaker

Oct-13

Dear Midnight Castle Friends - I regret I will be unable to play Midnight Castle until I don't know when. Having problems with my elderly laptop - don't know the precise cause but I do know that if I try to play Midnight Castle, the poor thing has a very difficult time starting Windows. The only way I can use my laptop is to keep Windows and Firefox going all the time. I don't dare shut it down because if it won't come back up I am seriously sunk. I know I'm not explaining this well, but there you have it. I hope to have a friend see if he can figure out the problem and fix it so I can return to the Castle. In the meantime... play boldly! Your friend - NY Baker

KNIMtheTOAD

Oct-14

Oh my deer, I will miss you but will keep you on my friends list. Hopefully you will overcome this problem. Keep baking I can almost smell the scents on the breeze.

Your friend Rosalie

Nona (Waldmeister)

Oct-15

KNIMtheTOAD said:

Oh my deer