Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Absorbing Game?   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started Oct-13 by SedonaSueB; 624 views.
SedonaSueB

Oct-13

I am ll out of absorbing games to play until we have the fall event.  Anyone have a suggestion?  All suggestions are welcome.  Sue Brown

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-14

I am loving Merge Dragons.

It's totally Zen and an OCD wonderland!

I lose entire weekends when events are on.

SedonaSueB

Oct-14

I will look for it.  Hope it is on Big Fish.  Thank you so much.  Sue

SedonaSueB

Oct-14

I cannot use Merge Dragons.  My malware detected 3 threats attached to the game.  Any other suggestions?

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Oct-14

What sort of games do you like to play? Are you looking for more hidden object, or open to anything?

If you like match 3, I have been playing the recent Home Designer game from BigFish. It's huge. I'm at about level 350 with no end currently in sight. I love doing the match 3 puzzles, then designing different rooms to my liking.

SedonaSueB

Oct-14

Thank you SO much. I am open to any absorbing game.  Big Fish Games are safe and free from Trojans, which came attached to the merge dragons game I deleted. Thanks again and if you think of any others I am always open to suggestions.  Sue

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Oct-15

The Home Designer one I was talking about is Home Designer - Makeover Blast. 

Have you played the Midnight Calling games? They are HOG Adventures about our favourite Midnight Castle denizins.  A good way to spend some time while waiting for the Castle to get interesting again. Also in the same vein, and a good time of the year or them is the Christmas Stories series. And the Mystery Case Files series. Can't forget them.

I also love the Delicious series of Time Management games, and the Rescue Team ones as well.

In Match 3 you can also try the Cursed House series, and the Laruaville series. Also one of my favourite Match 3's is Rainbow Web 3. It's a blast, and a bit different as a Match 3.

Also check out some of my other favourite ways to waste oodles of time:

-the Fishdom series (go for the later ones like Fishdom 3 or Depths of Time, the early ones don't work on my computer anymore). Those loveable talking fish are just fab.

-Gardenscapes 1&2, Gardenscapes Mansion Makeover, Barn Yarn and Farmscapes. I believe I lost an entire year to these games, and it was worth it.

-The Island: Castaway 1&2. You're character runs all over the island collecting stuff for people and figuring out the mystery of the island along the one. So much fun. And Escape From Paradise is a similar game.

-Virtual Villagers 1 through 5. Also Virtual Families 1 & 2. They take a lot of looking after. Also in the Sim-type game there is Artist Colony, Gemini Lost, Life Quest, and Wandering Willos. All good for days, if not weeks of play.

-Match 3 series Burger Rush, Sweet Shop Rush, Coffee Rush 1&2, and Restaurant Rush. They're some of my favourite go-to's.

-Heroes of Hellas series (particulary number 3) is a great one.

-Dream Builder where you get to build 4 different theme parks while doing various quests. Also Paradise Beach 1&2 where you get to build beach paradises.

-Bistro Boulevard is great. You design restaurants, hire staff, find menus, then eventually seat customers and watch your staff bustle around serving them. I adore this game but not many people seem to know it, which is a shame.

As you can see, I have a gizillion favourites so I'll stop now. Hope you find something there to interest you.

Msg 2660.8 deleted
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-15

Where did you download the game?

Use a safe place like Google Play.

What Antivirus system do you use?  Some are notorious for blocking anything you attempt to do by scaring the hell out of you for no reason.

Other than that, Animation Throwdown is fun.

Gardenscapes or Homescapes is good if you like Match 3.

I'm only going on Google Play games, so I don't know if Big Fish has them.

Plants vs Zombies is fun.

SedonaSueB

Oct-15

Thank you for taking time to send me all of these wonderful suggestions.  I already have a bunch of the ones you suggested.  Have been playing them so long....will try a few of the ones you suggested.  Again, thank you!  Sue